What were you watching when the penny dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL, average at best
Did a disservice to Nordic hot chicks everywhere

It was nearly 20 years later I discovered that you could rent educational documentaries made by Nordic hot chicks which left the AA part of ABBA in the dust.

However we are talking of a distant past when scurrilous and shocking pr0n was Abigail getting her norks out on Number 96.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good shout, I reckon Mandy Moore in the video for Candy was horn inducing as well
Music videos from that era were pretty good as a young lad.
tumblr_opxp6f4FNa1ts6ki0o1_250.gif

meekbravecopperhead-size_restricted.gif

GlaringZestyBellsnake-max-1mb.gif

Can I just say that I'm one of those for whom it takes a long time for the penny to drop?

Grace Jones

Pull up to my bumper baby

Beautiful day in summer 2000, driving up the Westgate bridge with the windows down, singing along with the radio turned up loud, and it hit me like nobodies business. Was still giggling and laughing when I got home.

Oh, and Debbie Harry :hearts: and Belinda Carlisle :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Mate in highschool told us one day that hed gotten himself primed for a hand sesh on a friday night, flicked on SBS and it was a close up shot of two people going at it, he starts giving it a rub only to realise as it panned back that it was two blokes.

He was adamant he stopped and was horrified but I was never convinced.

NTTAWWT
The penny was already dropped, but Star Wars Episode II smashed it through the floor.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
A couple of times I... Watched a particular scene from Star Wars Episode II, and either timed it wrong and finished watching to Hayden Christensen and Ewan McGregor, or timed it right then had the judgement of the above as I sat there and was overcome with shame.

Then I discovered there was a loop setting in the DVD player.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

If my Year 9 history teacher looked like Belinda Carlisle I'd still be rubbing them out to mental images from my youth.

Unfortunately mid-50s Mr Hannah argh I can't go on no no noooooooooooo

my whole body is tingling and shaking from massive cognitive dissonance

* you craigos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back