What will a Scott Morrison government look like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Less taxes.

Less dopey spending on left-wing agendas.

A stronger economy.

Beautiful. Everything a sane, normal middle Australian wants. Of course, this won't satisfy left-wing dinosaurs from the 70s like Barrie Cassidy who think that Aussies want a revolutionary like Gough Whitlam to come in with a policy agenda to trash the place. Soooo out of touch.

Physical threats or offers to meet and fight will not be tolerated. In any way. You shouldn't even need to be warned.
Hopefully Sco Mo is not advocating this, but a fast train to Geelong and a few tax cuts, I don't think any thought has gone beyond this.

This is the plan they went with. Will be interesting to see what they implement first and also what they have left out.

Our 2019 election policies announced during the election campaign are as follows:

You forgot

This is the plan they went with. Will be interesting to see what they implement first and also what they have left out.

Our 2019 election policies announced during the election campaign are as follows:

I wonder how many deals were made behind closed doors to different stakeholders? The coffers must be empty given that the Morrison Government has been campaigning since last August. And were apparently spending $600,000 a day in April to campaign... I mean spruik the budget.

Back in the day we used to pay heaps of taxes for our kings to go off and rape and pillage other countries, nowadays we pay heaps of taxes for our government to rape and pillage us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stock market up, Banks and Private Health companies up (Labor were going to introduce a cap on increases) and opinion is housing prices will rise.

Big end of town rubbing their hands together.

You mean ordinary Australians, that own their own home or have a mortgage, and that have superannuation invested in shares?

You mean ordinary Australians, that own their own home or have a mortgage, and that have superannuation invested in shares?
No, I meant what I posted. Thought my post was quite clear.

If the Greens hold the balance of power in the Senate I wonder what their agenda will look like.

Especially with power brokers like Sinodinos agitating for spending on renewables.
He was very good on election night, think he will get a Ministry. Don't mind him.

Well just got a good look at how this government will go.

Stock market up, Banks and Private Health companies up (Labor were going to introduce a cap on increases) and opinion is housing prices will rise.

Big end of town rubbing their hands together.

If the boss does better, the worker does better.

More money for ALL people.

But wait there's more! Richmond get $15 million from ScoMo to make the club even STRONGER.

What a time to be alive.

If the boss does better, the worker does better.

More money for ALL people.

But wait there's more! Richmond get $15 million from ScoMo to make the club even STRONGER.

What a time to be alive.
BS, how many more were employed or how many new business were opened up when penalty rates were changed?

You and your ilk swallow anything.

With the lefty faction of Turnbull, Bishop, Pine, Brandis and Banks gone Morrison has the best chance in 12 years to finally give Australia good goverance.

What i want to see;

-three successive surplus's, tax cuts and reduced red tape
- reduce spending on the public service
-take a good old look at the childcare rippoff industry
-royal commission into the union movement/Getup dodgy funding arrangements
-Reward the great Tony Abbott with the diplomatic post Shorten offered Bishop
-Reward Victoria and South Australia by defunding them and diverting to Qld, tear up SA's sub contract and give it to WA
-Reward the ABC by selling /defunding them
-slash our migrant intake, reduce refugee intake to 5000
-revise our climate target to 15%, use the extra dollars to prepare / insulate us from its effects
-fund new coal fired power stations to reduce power prices, build nuclear power stations in the northwest alongside huge desalination plants (or standing water), irrigate the top end
-withdraw from Paris agreement and tell the UN to ead
- have a good look at indigenous welfare issues, remove the leftists and do what needs yo be done to help
- forge closer ties with the US

Yes, let's punish our fellow Australians because a few per cent less of their state's population voted for our candidates.

You wonder why people think you're lunatics.

BS, how many more were employed or how many new business were opened up when penalty rates were changed?

You and your ilk swallow anything.
Now the election has been won, business will really flourish and employ more people, even labor voters.

This is no time to wallow in self pity mate.

Roll up your sleeves and get to work Australia.

So it looks as though Morrison's only policy, tax cuts, won't be able to be legislated in time to apply before the end of the financial year despite his bluster during the campaign.

Two types of people in this world, those who make things happen and those who make excuses.

Already weasling his way out of things.

Now the election has been won, business will really flourish and employ more people, even labor voters.
This is no time to wallow in self pity mate.
Roll up your sleeves and get to work Australia.
Actually, I hope your first line is true, but I doubt it.
As for the rest, no time for self pity, have a life to live.

Maybe you should take note of your last sentence and instead of cheerleading, get back to work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back