What will Boaky do this off season

davo999

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Aldinga Beach
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I wonder what Trav will do this year , obviously they won’t be going to America .
He’s appeared to be steeled for the last two years when he’s been to train with elite mind/body trainers . Last year Charlie went too and he had a great year .
Hopefully they can do something similar again this year and perhaps take a few mates

I wonder what Trav will do this year , obviously they won’t be going to America .
He’s appeared to be steeled for the last two years when he’s been to train with elite mind/body trainers . Last year Charlie went too and he had a great year .
Hopefully they can do something similar again this year and perhaps take a few mates

you can still travel for work but the US would probably be unwise

I hear he'll be going to Wattsy's leaving party - that should take a good 3 weeks of the off-season.

I've been trying to post a gif with pools and boobs but the mods keep deleting it

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics

Ryan Burton should be on his list.
Needs to be on the same program he is on.

Stryke

Club Legend
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I imagine some variation of this :

1604892378468.png

Attachments

• 1604892256561.png
    1604892256561.png
    376.1 KB · Views: 139

jac147

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hopefully he works on kicking inside 50 and takes all our mids with him
Yep, that shot for goal in the PF still rankles me and will until the day I die.
I just put it down to a 1 in a 100 mistake when Boaky momentarily lost all his Mojo in kicking for goal.
Where was Farrell when you needed him. Oh yeh he was in the stands

Last edited:
Back