What will Cotch wear....

Remove this Banner Ad

to todays Mad Monday festivities?

A couple of years ago he looked very much at ease :oops: in his Ace Frehley get-up... whilst fielding questions about our poor ef against Port.

454902158-trent-cotchin-speaks-to-the-media-at-the-gettyimages.jpg

Will the boys be Mad Mondaying?
Wonder what the atmosphere will be like with the limp end to a crap season?

May not be much of a mood to party.... (shouldn't be anyway)

to todays Mad Monday festivities?

A couple of years ago he looked very much at ease :oops: in his Ace Frehley get-up... whilst fielding questions about our poor ef against Port.

454902158-trent-cotchin-speaks-to-the-media-at-the-gettyimages.jpg

Will the boys be Mad Mondaying?
Wonder what the atmosphere will be like with the limp end to a crap season?

May not be much of a mood to party.... (shouldn't be anyway)

That get up is Paul Stanley,. Not ace. :oops:

I thought he was dressed up like Robbie Williams from his song "Let me entertain you". I think his wife must have chosen that embarrassing costume.

I think this year he could wear a tutu, or be dressed up as a fairy.

Or maybe as Freddie Mercury from the song "I want to break free"...

Last edited:
dressed up like Robbie Williams from his song "Let me entertain you".
That's bloody appalling. Not Robbie Williams. Not that song. Shudder.
I think this year he could wear a tutu, or be dressed up as a fairy.
No way. He should wear a badge of honour.

Unfortunately, some other players should wear nappies full of s**t to Mad Monday.

he should dress up as a homophobe- what do you look like Muz?

do you understand the pun?? He's got a lot of talent just like Freddie Mercury and is a bit of a nancy boy at the same time and wants to break free from the taggers and scraggers all over him like an octopus every week...I thought it was pretty clever really!:thumbsu:

do you understand the pun?? He's got a lot of talent just like Freddie Mercury and is a bit of a nancy boy at the same time and wants to break free from the taggers and scraggers all over him like an octopus every week...I thought it was pretty clever really!:thumbsu:

yes- i got it/

I'm more interested in what Dusty will be wearing. If you thought he dominated this season wait until you see him in the off-season. Wouldn't surprise me if he wakes up from Mad Monday in the piggyback position on Swanny who's running through a back alley in Medellin.

I'm more interested in what Dusty will be wearing. If you thought he dominated this season wait until you see him in the off-season. Wouldn't surprise me if he wakes up from Mad Monday in the piggyback position on Swanny who's running through a back alley in Medellin.

Dusty

sushi-promo-tp_jpg_610x343_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really fussed what he wears but I hope the whole playing group keep it low key and sombre as befitting the weekend's massacre and this season in general. Just about everyone associated with the club is hurting so they very least the players and coaches can do is acknowledge they've let down a lot of people and not enjoy themselves for a job done badly (Rance, Martin and maybe a couple others excused).

If he had made the decision of a selfless money hungy couldnt give s**t footballer like some suggest , he wouldnt be at mad Monday . He would instead be preparing to play finals with the reigning premiers and counting his 1mil a year +.
reckon at careers end he will have a regret
Not too late to request a trade though..

Not really fussed what he wears but I hope the whole playing group keep it low key and sombre as befitting the weekend's massacre and this season in general. Just about everyone associated with the club is hurting so they very least the players and coaches can do is acknowledge they've let down a lot of people and not enjoy themselves for a job done badly (Rance, Martin and maybe a couple others excused).

I don't subscribe to this idea.

I don't think they should be plastering enjoyment all over social media, but telling them they should be wallowing in misery is probably going to be worse in the long then getting out and having a bit of lfun after a tough season. It was rougher for the team then it was for the fans, people forget that.

LEt them let loose, bond and get the morale back up as they like.

Don't have a problem with them having a mad monday, but hope they manage to stay away from the Rita Pahani's of this world.

Last edited:
I don't subscribe to this idea.

I don't think they should be plastering enjoyment all over social media, but telling them they should be wallowing in misery is probably going to be worse in the long then getting out and having a bit of lfun after a tough season. It was rougher for the team then it was for the fans, people forget that.

LEt them let loose, bond and get the morale back up as they like.

Possibly mate but bar a handful of players, not many of the people involved in the footy side of things can hold their heads high and say 'I did well in 2016 and did my part'. I don't think the mood should be too celebratory at all. Morale should rightfully be in the pooper too after a farcical result on the weekend - when you have external commentators saying 'they've given up', then a bit of tough love might be needed.

By all means they should share a laugh and some drinks but the fundamental feeling should be one of failure - a collective failure as a group and for quite a few players, personal failure for regressing in 2016. We've all read of teams who fell short in the grand final and use that as a burning motivation to improve and go one step further the next season.

Now should be a time for refection and review but the hard work and road to redemption shouldn't be too far off either IMO. 2016 is a failure no matter what way we cut it, we need to find out what went wrong and learn from those mistakes so we can get moving forward again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back