What will Cotch wear....

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really fussed what he wears but I hope the whole playing group keep it low key and sombre as befitting the weekend's massacre and this season in general. Just about everyone associated with the club is hurting so they very least the players and coaches can do is acknowledge they've let down a lot of people and not enjoy themselves for a job done badly (Rance, Martin and maybe a couple others excused).
Jesus they are humans too you know , they can let their down too and have a good time , hate people who think these guys can't party hard just because they lost a game of footy , they have lives too , as long as they work bloody hard over the summer to fix it and don't let it get in the way of footy performance I'm fine

Alex Rance
ace-ventura-carrey-tutu-football.jpg

Shoulda worn an Anti T-Shirt (Google it) which reveals the message "* You campaigner" when photographed.

Jesus they are humans too you know , they can let their down too and have a good time , hate people who think these guys can't party hard just because they lost a game of footy , they have lives too , as long as they work bloody hard over the summer to fix it and don't let it get in the way of footy performance I'm fine

lol of course they are humans and I'm not suggesting they need to be mindless robots. Yes, no doubt they've sweated, bled and toiled throughout the season. I'm merely saying that after such an embarrassing performance on the weekend, the celebrations should be fairly low key. When you have nearly the whole football world ridiculing your efforts and questioning your professionalism, I'd hope they feel angered as professional players.

lol of course they are humans and I'm not suggesting they need to be mindless robots. Yes, no doubt they've sweated, bled and toiled throughout the season. I'm merely saying that after such an embarrassing performance on the weekend, the celebrations should be fairly low key. When you have nearly the whole football world ridiculing your efforts and questioning your professionalism, I'd hope they feel angered as professional players.

They are letting off steam, nothing more

Also.they are all low key these days, with most clubs either banning them or having them behind closed doors. Reason is however not people such as yourself, but hutchy and Barrett. They openly troll social media and encourage people to send them stories and pics of players being drunk.

Pretty shitty when you can't even enjoy a few beers at the end of a ****ed up season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on them. Have a couple of days on the piss, enjoy their last time together as there will be a few moved on. Go have a break, refresh and reset for next season.
No issues with it at all.

There's some quality one's there. Would love to know who went as Deadpool

If by low key you mean away from media , then yes sure , that should always be the norm anyway , if by low key you mean less fun and limit alcohol then that's stupid , they should have fun too ,not like it will effect next year , gotta have a balance between fun and work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back