• Nat Fyfe

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Neither will ever win won

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • Nathan Broad to win his 5th flag before either win one

Votes: 35 26.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s probably more likely neither will win one.
Given their ages and where their teams lists are at, I'd say Dangerfield has a reasonably decent chance in 2021, certainly the Cats are some form of contender. Thats his last roll of the dice with them I feel.

Fyfe for me is probably less likely, given where Freo are at.

Beyond 2021 if neither of them have one, I'd probably say they'll both never win one.

Richmond finished 13th in 2016 so it’s hard to categorically rule out Fyfe winning a flag based on where Freo are currently at. A lot can change quickly. Freo are stacked with first round draft picks and have brought in some excellent development coaches in Joel Corey and Matthew Boyd.

Richmond finished 13th in 2016 so it’s hard to categorically rule out Fyfe winning a flag based on where Freo are currently at. A lot can change quickly. Freo are stacked with first round draft picks and have brought in some excellent development coaches in Joel Corey and Matthew Boyd.
2016 was an outlier, that list was a ready to make finals list having been there 3 consecutive times the years prior with all of the main chess pieces in play, I dont think Freo are comparable they are coming from a very different place.

Hang on, you say Danger & kicking in the same sentence! makes no sense. otherwise agree with the rest of your post!

He didn't say kicking, and with Danger's disposal efficiency (especially in big games), I can only assume he's being quite literal about 'putting it down their throats'.

Not sure how choking them with a football will help them though, but given that Geelong are the leaders in choking, I'm sure they have some ideas.

A note to Richmond supporters, just because the team you barrack for wins a flag, does not give your opinion any more weight on here. You had literally nothing to do with your team’s success. Stop spouting off like you have some special insight into other teams lists, it’s infuriating.

I defer to your undoubted expertise in knowing nothing.

I have solid mail that Fyfe is interested in joining Richmond.

meh....If we're shopping for an understudy for Dusty, we'd do better to get someone younger.

But he did support the club as a kid, so if the club is feeling charitable...3rd round future pick and Freo picks up most of his salary.

I think Geelongs Finals flattered them...Collingwood were completely shot, and Brisbane were largely gifted their position by home games all year.
Vlastuin stays on the ground and the Tiges woulda won by 70 points.
Lets see if the "star" power of Smith, Higgins and Cameron improves them any...

Fyfe likes being a big fish in a small pond. Evidence: yesterday's West Australian paper.

If he went to Vic and had to stand in the same side as players like Martin, Cotchin, etc he would cracks the sh*ts hard.

I'm surprised he can find a spot in the West Australian. Nic Nats head is pasted most places.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You realise Broad was accidentally given two votes in the NS and we are taking the piss yeah? You must be fun at parties 😂

Again showing how s**t the AFL. Its one thing for a selector to make the mistake but does noone double check their choices?

"You want Nathan Broad who got 3 toiches before being knocked out ??"

'Oh *. No, the short kid.'

The real question here is What will happen first- Fyfe Flog or Danger Flog?

Nah, its not a question. Danger is a bigger flog.

"Oh my team's getting pantsed in the midfield in a Grand Final but I wanna stand in the forwardline and kick goals like a hero".

W*nker cost his team a flag. Should have been tarred, feathered and left in Brisbane to walk home.

Last edited:
A note to Richmond supporters, just because the team you barrack for wins a flag, does not give your opinion any more weight on here. You had literally nothing to do with your team’s success. Stop spouting off like you have some special insight into other teams lists, it’s infuriating.
Stop making it about Richmond and stick to the OP.

I think Geelongs Finals flattered them...Collingwood were completely shot, and Brisbane were largely gifted their position by home games all year.
Vlastuin stays on the ground and the Tiges woulda won by 70 points.
Lets see if the "star" power of Smith, Higgins and Cameron improves them any...

So Brisbane finished high because they play well at home.... we beat them at home and it is flattering for Geelong.
Richmond lose Vlastuin and it hurts them - geelong more or less lose the greatest player of the millenium (yes I realise he wasn't still at that level but he's still a more than handy player) and it doesn't get factored into the outcome.

(nevermind that they finished top four the previous year as well without the home ground advantage that Victorian fans seem to love bringing up in the one season in 123 years that didn't favour them)

Fyfe likes being a big fish in a small pond. Evidence: yesterday's West Australian paper.

If he went to Vic and had to stand in the same side as players like Martin, Cotchin, etc he would cracks the sh*ts hard.
They can’t run every page with articles about Nic Nat and his new PlayStation.

So Brisbane finished high because they play well at home.... we beat them at home and it is flattering for Geelong.
Richmond lose Vlastuin and it hurts them - geelong more or less lose the greatest player of the millenium (yes I realise he wasn't still at that level but he's still a more than handy player) and it doesn't get factored into the outcome.

(nevermind that they finished top four the previous year as well without the home ground advantage that Victorian fans seem to love bringing up in the one season in 123 years that didn't favour them)

No question that Ablett has had the better career and history will see him as the clearly superior player overall, but at the point of their careers they were each at as of 24/10/2020, Vlastuin was the better player in all likelihood and would have contributed more to the game had both been unhurt.

No question that Ablett has had the better career and history will see him as the clearly superior player overall, but at the point of their careers they were each at as of 24/10/2020, Vlastuin was the better player in all likelihood and would have contributed more to the game had both been unhurt.

he quite possibly would but losing our best ball user going inside 50 aside from the tall bloke that is usually camped in there himself didn't help either.

Do Freo have the midfield grunt to leave Fyfe as a permanent forward next year and beyond?
He's got the height and strength.
Smokey for the 2021 Coleman?

he quite possibly would but losing our best ball user going inside 50 aside from the tall bloke that is usually camped in there himself didn't help either.
So bizarre that they got injured within 30 seconds of each other hey.
Shitty end for Gaz really.

Back