Prediction What will we do with Pick #19?

What will we do with Pick #19?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps we will look at the possibility of trading it for a first round pick next year if we aren’t wrapped in who is left? But I’ll admit I have NFI & that in itself reassures me that there are no leaks coming out of the club anymore. So I’ll enjoy whatever surprise comes our way.

Wait, if "Morris" is Logan Morris, who is "Logan"?
x-men wolverine GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope whoever it is… it’s a tall

The ‘best available’ mantra doesn’t apply so well to pick 25

Take a small forward from WA when we’ve had ginnivan leave for lack of opportunity 😜

The kid will sit in the VFL, get a good offer and go home to WA the first chance he gets - what a waste

Or take a KPP who will help address a shortage and get opportunity with Mihocek, Howe, Cox, Murphy all at the tail end 🤷‍♂️

Hope whoever it is… it’s a tall

The ‘best available’ mantra doesn’t apply so well to pick 25

Take a small forward from WA when we’ve had ginnivan leave for lack of opportunity 😜

The kid will sit in the VFL, get a good offer and go home to WA the first chance he gets - what a waste

Or take a KPP who will help address a shortage and get opportunity with Mihocek, Howe, Cox, Murphy all at the tail end 🤷‍♂️
Richmond could have thought the same way when going for Shai Bolton.

We will trade it for a future first

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah that would be an interesting one. The pick is going to end up in the mid 20s so to get a future first it would have to probably come from a club likely to end up in the top 6 next year. Would be too much of a risk for anyone in the middle to lower parts of the ladder to trade out for pick 20-25.

Anyone thinking we will draft anyone taller than 195 cm is kidding themselves. It will be a versatile WHE type player or a small. There’s zero chance our recruitment team even acknowledge that players grow taller than 195 cm.
Dekka can't draft anyone taller than him, goes against a code.

I will go Will Dawson. A 200cm swingman, who can play key position at either end of the ground.....

Just watched the Hine interview on "Gettable", and scrap us even looking at Dawson. We are obviously looking at the hybrid mobile types that can go forward, play mid or even be a run and carry player of HB.

Back