What will you do when coronavirus is over?

Remove this Banner Ad

go start my life how I should have five years ago. go down the shops, have a pint and a bowl of chips, and cook dinner with the girl I love. walk along the Quayside in the cold. go to the football every weekend. see a band and take some drugs. go to the continent.

go start my life how I should have five years ago. go down the shops, have a pint and a bowl of chips, and cook dinner with the girl I love. walk along the Quayside in the cold. go to the football every weekend. see a band and take some drugs. go to the continent.
Other teams Taplow, did you live in that part of the world?

Party like V-Day in Great Britain. Or not.

given corona kills those with diabetes, hypertension, heart disease etc; perhaps celebrate with a McDonlad's upsize me

its crazy to shut down a nation for a disease that kills the unhealthy and vulnerable but not look at the reasons why they are unhealthy

#100%GSTonfastfood (defined by any food outlet that advertises AND sugar/ fat/ salt levels)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking forward to going to the gym
Seeing my friends in person
A night out for dinner or something without the kid

Going to concerts or shows

A family holiday somewhere

Go to Souvenirs Australiana on Swanson St and pick up a leather wallet with a kangaroo on it
nice :thumbsu:
a furry one ?
iu

Stay at home and get drunk. Not interested into getting my life back until those responsable are made to suffer.
Bat Soup Vendors ?
5G tower owners ?
Bill Gates ?
Big Pharma ?
CCP ?
CIA?
Horny security guards ?
Ruby Princes Passengers ?
Covidiots ?
Dan ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back