What will you do when coronavirus is over?

Remove this Banner Ad

This whole thing has made me seriously consider moving to a rural area. I haven’t really missed all the cultural and gastronomical delights of the city, which makes me wonder why I’m spending all this money to be around them.
Just before s**t hit the fan, I moved from a suburb that was in the thick of it all to a suburb (still Perth Metro area) in the hills surrounded by two regional parks. Best thing I could've done

This whole thing has made me seriously consider moving to a rural area. I haven’t really missed all the cultural and gastronomical delights of the city, which makes me wonder why I’m spending all this money to be around them.
Living in the middle of nowhere near a beach has got its upsides in a zombie apocalypse
If you learn to cook your favourite meals and buy an espresso machine the city doesnt hold much attraction except as a holiday destination

Go to a concert. So far this year I've missed out on Iron Maiden, Offspring and Sum41. And Green Day have cancelled their November tour.

Going back to the gym. They're open here but I'm still a bit wary about going.

Not sure about travel. Last year I got away a bit - Maldives, Singapore, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Tassie - so haven't missed it that much. But we'll definitely go somewhere. Not Queensland though. After hearing their deadshit premier declaring that Queensland hospitals are for Queenslanders, they can GAGF.

last page was exceptionally odd, need a lot more of it. some guy refusing to take up his re-found liberties until 'they' pay for the damage? trolling not just tourists, but German ones in the Melbourne CBD? pushing people at pubs!?

This is like asking what I will do when the War on Terror is over.

The War on Germs has only just begun.

But hypothetically if this did all just suddenly go away, what would I do?

Probably return to Australia for a bit, see some people.

And then promptly get back out.

Just before sh*t hit the fan, I moved from a suburb that was in the thick of it all to a suburb (still Perth Metro area) in the hills surrounded by two regional parks. Best thing I could've done
I would love to move to the Perth Hills whilst in Perth. Just south of Darwin (Humpty Doo), Far North QLD and Far South NSW would be cool aswell.

My experience living in a more rural part of Taiwan started my transition to being more of a rural loving boy.

Go to a concert. So far this year I've missed out on Iron Maiden, Offspring and Sum41. And Green Day have cancelled their November tour.

Going back to the gym. They're open here but I'm still a bit wary about going.

Not sure about travel. Last year I got away a bit - Maldives, Singapore, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Tassie - so haven't missed it that much. But we'll definitely go somewhere. Not Queensland though. After hearing their deadshit premier declaring that Queensland hospitals are for Queenslanders, they can GAGF.
I’m with you here.

Wait until the borders reopen - then she’ll be at a press conference imploring people to come and visit Queensland. GAGF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Country living is the best.

nice :thumbsu:
a furry one ?
iu

that's 70s furry

Yeah I've scored a job out regional. WFH for the foreseeable future but looking forward to getting out of the city for a few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back