What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

The bald sissy qld cop who takes people to court over Twitter posts is laughing right there with you.
I'm going to defend the Spud on behalf of the Australian men with pattern baldness I expect him to stand up for us in Parliament, and not go all hair plugs like that traitor Morrison.

“Incoming opposition leader Peter Dutton has indicated the Coalition may not support the Albanese government’s climate change policies, saying assurances over price and reliability of power supplies will be critical.”

Oh dear, that didn't last long

After having a think for a while about the logic of installing Dutton as leader, the only reasoning I can think of is this:

The conservatives assume the ALP will eventually implode or the media will fear monger enough about the teals that the Liberal party will inevitably win seats back, regardless of their leader. So to prepare for an inevitable return better spend the next few years eradicating moderates from the party and solidifying conservatism.

So, when they assume, the Coalition wins government again that will be a “national endorsement of conservatism”.

Plibbers taking the heat for the Voldemort comment is a worthy sacrifice, the name has stuck.
Wasn't it one of the WA papers putting a Dutton/ voldemort image on the front page (with McGOwan as harry potter standing up against him) before Tanya's comment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Incoming opposition leader Peter Dutton has indicated the Coalition may not support the Albanese government’s climate change policies, saying assurances over price and reliability of power supplies will be critical.”

Oh dear, that didn't last long

Just to confirm he is not the sharpest tool in the shed - Voldemort - you are irrelevant. You have no power anywhere - Labor don't need you.

The Libs' are skint without Turnbull's cash to prop up their coffers. If their right faction gets their way, the major sources of Lib electoral funding - leafy inner city seats - won't be coming back in a hurry.

In recent times, independants tend to hold their seats at subsequent elections. That's working again them too

All we got from Dutton today was more of the same denial, lies and arrogance. The LNP have learnt nothing from the election defeat.

'We lost because covid upset people's lives. The LNP govt saved Australians.'
'Labor premiers ganged up on Morrison to make people not like him anymore.'
'Climate action will cause your electricity prices to rise. People are already paying more at the bowser.'
'Big business is weak and scared of twitter so they didn't come out and back us.'
'Indigenous kids are being abused but after a decade of doing nothing about it in power we're going to oppose an indigenous voice to parliament because you know indigenous kids are being abused.'
'The people smugglers will start up the boats again.'
'I have always supported the idea of an ICAC. I'm for transparency.' WTF! LMAO!
'"Strong economy" blah blah blah, Laybah Laybah Laybah bad, so the LNP will be back in power in 2025.

:rolleyesv1:

All we got from Dutton today was more of the same denial, lies and arrogance. The LNP have learnt nothing from the election defeat.

'We lost because covid upset people's lives. The LNP govt saved Australians.'
'Labor premiers ganged up on Morrison to make people not like him anymore.'
'Climate action will cause your electricity prices to rise. People are already paying more at the bowser.'
'Big business is weak and scared of twitter so they didn't come out and back us.'
'Indigenous kids are being abused but after a decade of doing nothing about it in power we're going to oppose an indigenous voice to parliament because you know indigenous kids are being abused.'
'The people smugglers will start up the boats again.'
'I have always supported the idea of an ICAC. I'm for transparency.' WTF! LMAO!
'"Strong economy" blah blah blah, Laybah Laybah Laybah bad, so the LNP will be back in power in 2025.

:rolleyesv1:
And that's the thing, literally all the problems we now have were on their watch.
There are zero excuses left.

Their politics of appealing to an ever shrinking but very vocally outraged mob, is becoming extremely dated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back