What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

F**k me you people whats up you all, why make idiotic remarks and say nothing else.
One thing I'll give Albo , he is looking reasonable as an international wheeler and dealer?

Who? I won't give the steam of my breath to, is Bowen and his mad green fanatical nonsense, about global warming where he bases his economic gathering of climate eagles, on renewables unproven, to do anything, and bingo, back to coal, and gas and nuclear and all the things the dildos think we can take action on.
Good move would be for Dutton to declare the idiocy of climate Action, Spiderman style! When there is no action to be had, and Bowen and Albo will be old and finished or dead by 2050.
But Dutton should start his sensible fight against the global warmer nonsense, and declare the ZERO is a load that'll never happen.

And while we bullsh*t to each other about politicians and green w***ers, the Chinese are hunting our territory building a bigger and bigger military.

WONDER WITH WHAT ENERGY? NOT BLOODY SOLAR PANELS! NAH COAL!!!

They have snuck into the Solomons and now a slime-ing their way around parts of Papua New Guinea.

But more important is that China are building coal fire power stations and other nations are doing the same,.

Yet Albo looking the goods abroad leads his economic strategy on a renewable promise he can't hope even to keep.

Now F**k the politics, what ever party you like or don't, ALP base their economic policy on a falsehood of disputed science theory.

That some of them like Bowen believe blindly! AND this the working mans party, 82% renewable energy for base power in 7 to 8 years, what crap these folk told everyone in that campaign.

Giving a pay rise (which I believe starts this week) for several million workers, when there is a chance that business may tumble because prices are skyrocketing, fuel is , because of the bulldust in Russia putting our petrol prices up, god knows why we are screaming.
Singapore forever grades the manipulated prices of oil here. How's that price parity work? One of you will know won't you?

But worse once the transport industry falls off, because of fuel prices, people may find without a job there is no pay rise to be had .

Now some of the posters on here might be comfortable, perhaps ,not much in the way of responsibilities, just looking after yourself , fine.

But this government is the workers, the Unionised political party, that is following something that is argued about by science the world over, and is an unproven hysterical freak out, worse than the Y2K nonsense.

With renewable "plans" they seems to have forgotten the rank and file, because they are relying on a gigantic "MIGHT BE OK????" plan, with the falsehood of climate change, (which it has changed for the life of the planet ,btw)

This ALP and LNP need to throw this internationally disputed panic ridden warming junk out .

Why not? Are they frightened a little about election winning, so all go green, to please the dumb voters!! no matter what?

Morrison did stuff up, he went zeroing too for 2050

Stupid gutless move!

ALP and ABC their campaign head quarters, channel ten and the Guardian the Greens and the mad dog lefties, they all spewed their end of the world extinction climate "action" which is a impossibility, promising 600,000 thousand jobs, with renewables , like Bills 6 million electric cars, promising storage batteries , that right now can hold total base power together for about 5 minutes!

This is the working Australian, middle class to working class people's so called party.

And all I can get from non commenting smart remark typed people is one liners, calling me a mate of "SPUD"

Now I guess that means who ever said that thinks I am stupid, well have some intelligence yourself and make a point, if your joking I don't get it sorry.

I am wrong, or some parts are wrong, perhaps say what you believe , about renewable energy?
Will it be the main thing do you think.

It is fine trying to gather energy if you can?

To store it, for unending availability for base power? That is another story.
Batteries are not about gathering they are about holding it and distributing it.

s**t I wasn't going to have a rant today, but does anyone on big footy, on a non football site ever debate, or is it wise crack time.

I seriously worry about dills, who are totally incapable or can't be bothered about the real danger of stupid job killing promises and systems that don't work suddenly become the basis of your livelihoods, who knows!

But I know one thing, Global warming IS NOT A NEW PHENOMENON, either are ice ages, either are extinctions and it was all happening before and for millions of years.

Yet the new kids in town (GVT) are basing your and my future, yours a lot longer than mine I'd reckon, on falsehoods and predictions that never come about, blame everything on global warming , that might just put an end to how we live , if China doesn't do it first. While we weaken.

Now a no-one like me, I write these long drawn out things to people who really have nothing to say,get under my skin, yet should be concerned because you have never seen the world in turmoil, and what is right now might be bugger all compared to what you might be looking at in the next 8 years?

What it could bring? Who can know unless we all know?

And if there are forums to talk on BF that discuss NON FOOTY, like this one, if you don't want to speak go back on the football site. Not he

And s**t I wonder how Aussies think, well deadly it is when most say"she'll be right mate". Might be good to think of the standard of living you want your kids. That is what this is about.
Then take a look at Bowens head, there's a SPUD for you. Already mashed.
You certainly do have an aggressive posting style.

I also don't think you are looking for a debate but would rather enter into an emotion driven fight. Nothing you have written suggests you want or seek an intellectual exchange of ideas. Hence the responses you receive.

Apologies for the interruption. Now back into all things Peter 'he is not a monster" Dutton.

We-need-a-federal-ICAC-with-teeth-1.jpg

F**k me you people whats up you all, why make idiotic remarks and say nothing else.
One thing I'll give Albo , he is looking reasonable as an international wheeler and dealer?

Who? I won't give the steam of my breath to, is Bowen and his mad green fanatical nonsense, about global warming where he bases his economic gathering of climate eagles, on renewables unproven, to do anything, and bingo, back to coal, and gas and nuclear and all the things the dildos think we can take action on.
Good move would be for Dutton to declare the idiocy of climate Action, Spiderman style! When there is no action to be had, and Bowen and Albo will be old and finished or dead by 2050.
But Dutton should start his sensible fight against the global warmer nonsense, and declare the ZERO is a load that'll never happen.

And while we bullsh*t to each other about politicians and green w***ers, the Chinese are hunting our territory building a bigger and bigger military.

They have snuck into the Solomons and now a slime-ing their way around parts of Papua New Guinea.

But more important is that China are building coal fire power stations and other nations are doing the same,.

Yet Albo looking the goods abroad leads his economic strategy on a renewable promise he can't hope even to keep.

Now F**k the politics, what ever party you like or don't, ALP base their economic policy on a falsehood of disputed science theory.

That some of them like Bowen believe blindly! AND this the working mans party, 82% renewable energy for base power in 7 to 8 years, what crap these folk told everyone in that campaign.

Giving a pay rise (which I believe starts this week) for several million workers, when there is a chance that business may tumble because prices are skyrocketing, fuel is , because of the bulldust in Russia putting our petrol prices up, god knows why we are screaming.
Singapore forever grades the manipulated prices of oil here. How's that price parity work? One of you will know won't you?

But worse once the transport industry falls off, because of fuel prices, people may find without a job there is no pay rise to be had .

Now some of the posters on here might be comfortable, perhaps ,not much in the way of responsibilities, just looking after yourself , fine.

But this government is the workers, the Unionised political party, that is following something that is argued about by science the world over, and is an unproven hysterical freak out, worse than the Y2K nonsense.

With renewable "plans" they seems to have forgotten the rank and file, because they are relying on a gigantic "MIGHT BE OK????" plan, with the falsehood of climate change, (which it has changed for the life of the planet ,btw)

This ALP and LNP need to throw this internationally disputed panic ridden warming junk out .

Why not? Are they frightened a little about election winning, so all go green, to please the dumb voters!! no matter what?

Stupid gutless move!

ALP and ABC their campaign head quarters, channel ten and the Guardian the Greens and the mad dog lefties, they all spewed their end of the world extinction climate "action" which is a impossibility, promising 600,000 thousand jobs, with renewables , like Bills 6 million electric cars, promising storage batteries , that right now can hold total base power together for about 5 minutes!

This is the working Australian, middle class to working class people's so called party.

And all I can get from non commenting smart remark typed people is one liners, calling me a mate of "SPUD"

Now I guess that means who ever said that thinks I am stupid, well have some intelligence yourself and make a point, if your joking I don't get it sorry.

I am wrong, or some parts are wrong, perhaps say what you believe , about renewable energy?

Batteries are not about gathering they are about holding it and distributing it.

s**t I wasn't going to have a rant today, but does anyone on big footy, on a non football site ever debate, or is it wise crack time.

I seriously worry about dills, who are totally incapable or can't be bothered about the real danger of stupid job killing promises and systems that don't work suddenly become the basis of your livelihoods, who knows!

But I know one thing, Global warming IS NOT A NEW PHENOMENON, either are ice ages, either are extinctions and it was all happening before and for millions of years.

Yet the new kids in town (GVT) are basing your and my future, yours a lot longer than mine I'd reckon, on falsehoods and predictions that never come about, blame everything on global warming , that might just put an end to how we live , if China doesn't do it first. While we weaken.

Now a no-one like me, I write these long drawn out things to people who really have nothing to say,get under my skin, yet should be concerned because you have never seen the world in turmoil, and what is right now might be bugger all compared to what you might be looking at in the next 8 years?

And if there are forums to talk on BF that discuss NON FOOTY, like this one, if you don't want to speak go back on the football site. Not he

And s**t I wonder how Aussies think, well deadly it is when most say"she'll be right mate". Might be good to think of the standard of living you want your kids. That is what this is about.
there u go again. another longwinded convoluted post. look-up succinct.

Stupid gutless move!

Chief have you ever considered a Twitter like character limit?

Someone needs to alert the authorities that the JundaloopJ bot is broken

Chief have you ever considered a Twitter like character limit?

Someone needs to alert the authorities that the JundaloopJ bot is broken
"Someone fed the IPA web site into an AI, and you won't believe what happened."

"Someone fed the IPA web site into an AI, and you won't believe what happened."

AI's have better grasp of English.

Or at least access to a spell check

The oil companies sacked people and closed production during Covid and are not ramping up again.

If you're dead set on burning fossil fuels, that's a reason to nationalise them and get the production levels back up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say so. Among crooks to be labelled a "dog" usually infers someone is talking to cops.
Maybe he was dobbing cops into internal affairs, who knows. Wasn't liked though by the
sound of it.
I mean, considering the culture in the QPS (see above post) that doesn't necessarily mean he is in the wrong though

They haven't changed at all have they. So ruddy frustrating and sad.
One of the best things about moving home from qld was the coppers here are a lot nicer. Qld cops are enough to make you hate cops … which in turn makes your reaction to them hostile and an us vs them situation

One of the best things about moving home from qld was the coppers here are a lot nicer. Qld cops are enough to make you hate cops … which in turn makes your reaction to them hostile and an us vs them situation
Best friend used to work at a PCYC - copper in charge was complete prick of a human being. Case in point - she bent down to pick something up and he said "while you're down there...." He was a horrid horrid man, and fit exactly into the culture outlined by the report. Its utterly believable.

Dutton has a strong personality comes over as someone who may lead better and with more force than Morrison screw Morrisons religious stuff, nothing to do with him as pm.
Only the bad mouthing left ABC would think differently, and mention it, those like Laura and L. Milligan, Triolli, F. Kelly P. Barry.
What I hated was the character assassination of Morrison from the bushfire nonsense to this election, I saw that Ryan thing from the Teals too when I was home in Melbourne recently what a peace of preference work, she was. Teals.... the "get Morrison out" party with preferences.

ALP behaving in everything like they were not ALP. Albanese trying to compare himself to Bob or Paul. What a laugh.

Policies I am interested in is firstly Jobs and industrial rebuilding in this country, my main beef is I think (not through any indoctrination from others)
just my own thinking and you get to do that when you retire, you read and think and watch and you know what you believe and age tells what is bullsh*t! but some folk can't do that. They follow only, some just don't think at all.

So in explaining that, I tell you this, I am convinced of, the fact global warming is a load of politically driven garbage,
(and no I am not a conspiracy nut either, vaccines and COVID are all real) The globe has warmed and cooled forever .

But you see climate change too is real, in fact climate has changed for ever, which, perhaps you have read, as has science that it has changed since we came out of Africa, and millions of years before, all of earths time when it cooled from molten rock!
We have had ice ages and warming.
During the last ice age melt,as the warming went on things went out of control for a few hundred years. Warming actually saved the prehistoric human being!
During the melt caused, a problem came to humanity, by the forming of a gigantic ice lake, ( yeah look it up) that we began our history of being what we are now, and living in relative terms, a nice calm climate, even with our disasters.

Rambling a bit now but you see common sense tells you that we know all this to a degree, and no one was building coal fire power stations 10 OR 12 THOUSAND years ago!

So global warming and cooling and melting has been and gone forever and now is no different when some science will tell you that we are stuffed and others will tell you differently because, it is theory and some mathematics, and disputed, confounding easily led people.

That climate green nonsense is the basis for Albanese and his cronies and their renewable policies! Which may not be to say, renewables are useless but they don't do the job , yet!
And may never, if the greenies were serious we'd be exporting Uranium and building Nuclear energy plants a long way off yet, but they will come , maybe even before Albo's 2050 zero garbage. He'll be well gone by then. So will I.
So there is another policy type of thing I would see Dutton doing, I don't think he'd keep knocking down coal fired power stations while several other nations build in numbers, in the hundreds, just reported recently. More coal fired power stations.Andrews bans gas exploration.

So Dutton I don't think would kill coal or gas or begin a renewables frantic policy attempt to make renewables the only power provider to us as a one and only base load power, that's needed! To generate what we piddly little 25 million Australians need to live our modern life.

Albanese and the angry little t**ser Bowen and the ratbag Bandt, from the maddest Green party in the world, their policies aim at that..
I think with the job killing, business will fall off, our industrial advancement since we tossed our factories and business s' into "cheaper" sweat shop countries. will not progress anywhere, like the bulldust that the super promiser and planner Albanese says.

He might ruin the Hunter valley, he may let green councils do a MINIMUM of underbrush clearances, bushfire breaks and clearing vulnerable forest areas. to save the environment then every one can blame Albo for the Bushfires that will come and have done for living historical memory.

I think Dutton would make sure that sensible things were done.

I believe that COVID happened and Morrisons people did as good a job as they possibly could with AZ held up in Europe , I'd say Dutton may have been tougher on the delay but who knows.

I'd also say Dutton would have told the liar Macron that he was bull dusting when he said he didn't know about the cancelling of the diesel subs that were obsolete already, henew I read 6 months before!!?? And so what happened? The Aussie media kicked Morrison in the teeth for being a liar, his own people.

As well as blaming him for bushfires droughts and floods and you name it? Even your itchy backside you could blame him for that too. Thats how terrible the crap coming from media was, Any wonder the way the sheep voted!

I reckon Dutton has the balls and the brains to be the next PM and I think Albo has not realised when you make promises to add 5.8%?? pay rise , at the same time having not only normal surplus/deficit running of a country, to look after, you also have a massive COVID debt .

Yet you promise 600,000 new jobs on renewables? You promise 82% renewable base load power by 2030 when you have no idea what and how you can achieve it.
Just what back room yea-sayers' that only want to win power tell you.

When you say too much and you fool most of the general public and you manage to win, with less of the one party preferred vote, you then have no choice but to throw a pile of pay rises at the plebeians for next time.
Because all your other plans the bullshit that has to be reneged on!!!And you have to have people who are across all aspects of what Albo is promising but he can't explain it at the press clu, or when he is asked questions by the public ( YEAH THIS BLOKE WON????)
Do you reckon Dutton would be that weak or stupid as this left wing unfortunate, an out of his time PM we put in .

Now the Solomons?? I reckon money got their strange some have other names for him, leader, bribed by the Chinese and no military was ever going to be placed there, China play their face game and rattle sabres, we need to watch them closely,.

Dutton did, don't know about Penny, sheesh I could go on that was my political rant then, what've you got Owen or JAKA?

I still have no idea what jet-ski is supposed to mean, or your profiling but I have spent ages today answering people about football and the bleeding AFL, footy, what this forum usually is about, and now I have written all this because someone makes one liners, when I like the debate or battle and I wonder who ever reads this, will understand a thing, but read carefully I'll go over it again and try to get the spelling and punctuation correct.

I do think Dutton moves in a straight line, I think he is hard, I think his idea of facing China diplomatically and forcefully is better than licking their backsides.

I think Dutton would have a great policy, started by the Morrison gov, to find new and good decent trading partners, WE CAN TRUST!

Keeping our close alliance with the USA and the UK , Japan, Canada our brothers in New Zealand our SE Asian neighbours, very strong and close I hope Albanese has the brains to do that,.
Unfortunately I am not comfortable with Penny Wong, I find her cold cruel, and a career politician that cares only for political gain.

And I being a union person and from a labor background and active, I have seen that my party has died since that Rudd turned up, and his treacherous so called Liberal mate Turnbull Traitor.
I also remember Kathy J? Her friend from the Union who did some time, I just saw things my idealistic silly little brain could not believe with the union
They are super wealthy get donations from some super companies I read somewhere. Their numbers ofrank and file have dropped to about 15% of the working public.

So I CHANGED MY THINKING NO ONE ELSE CHANGED IT I DID..

Nothing is perfect, but maybe you can write something to tell me, YOUR WHYS AND WHERE-FORES as well as jet-ski man, he might say something meanwhile I will get off this damned computer I think you may not be able to answer all that today . And really when you look around at this crazy world , well computer bullshit can get you depressed let me tell ya!
Bob Hawke and Paul Keating were both Labor Prime Ministers. So is Anthony Albanese.
If you don't like that, then from one unionist to another - fcuk off. There's no place for you here anymore.

Lets wait til we see it, then when they get their 1st successful prosecution.
Don’t think it will take long. Morro’s mob give them such rich pickings.

Honestly, the behaviour of some of them in office, it was like it had genuinely never occurred to them that the voters might one day rise up and boot them out in favour of a mob that promises to hold them to account.

Last edited:
Long Covid, a renovation to do, career, couple of young kids. I'm sure I could crowd fund it no problem but *ed if I have the spare time.
Close to the same boat.
Long Covid, a renovation and extension in progress, career, pregnant adult daughter(with spouse) and a teenager.
Couple of years until I am fully retired.
Might have a go then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back