What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
adcd4be8dddb065972b2a65795171493

3a272b3eacfd0f65fcfabfdc3d8b2137

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nah, they picked both of them over Turnbull.
Their treatment of Turnbull was the final death knell for the Liberal Party. That was the moment the middle class lost the party and the outer suburban knuckle draggers took total control. I doubt there is any turning back - I think the elite realise it is even easier to pay off the outer suburban bogans rather than dealing with the inner city middle class and their petty bourgeoisie follies - the Teals will deal with all that. The knuckle draggers small mindedness is a lot lot easier to manage. The problem for the elite is they cannot win without the inner city middle class - but with the "poetry" Gina it is churning out is hardly surprising they cannot figure that out.

Last edited:
Their treatment of Turnbull was the final death knell for the Liberal Party. That was the moment the middle class lost the party and the outer suburban knuckle draggers took total control. I doubt there is any turning back - I think the elite realise it is even easier to pay off the outer suburban bogans rather than dealing with the inner city middle class and their petty bourgeoisie follies - the Teals will deal with all that. The knuckle draggers small mindedness is a lot lot easier to manage. The problem for the elite is they cannot win without the inner city middle class - but with the "poetry" Gina is churning out is hardly surprising they cannot figure that out.
My friend in Canberra told me the morning after the 2016 election that Turnbull wouldn't see a full term they were gunning for him regardless.

Festerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2019
///comet.repair.export
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC Maggies SANFL, ASU Sun Devils
Tiny hands, perhaps even smaller than Trumps.

To be fair the picture settings on my TV are set to 'filmmaker' mode.

David Lynch is the filmmaker of choice when it comes to Dutton.

(PotatoHead is the sequel to EraserHead).

Last edited:
Back