What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

Donakebab

Premium Gold
May 18, 2009
Tempy Pub
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
Aww Gee. I wonder if he got a selfie.

Dutton being Dutton.

Now we all know what he was thinking...

3a272b3eacfd0f65fcfabfdc3d8b2137

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's staggering that not one staffer suggested chowing down on a giant sausage on a stick not be the greatest idea he's ever had.

madmug

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Spud heads leadership probably won't mean much.

His far RW agenda won't win the Teal seats back.

Pretty simple really.

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Could you imagine Duttons reaction when he heard about Scomo’s secret swearing in ???
Licking his lips

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Could you imagine Duttons reaction when he heard about Scomo’s secret swearing in ???
Licking his lips
Dutton knew, it's just that Morrison will be the lightning rod for all that ails the Libs for the foreseeable while what remains of his former government try to pretend they had nothing to do with it.

Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Dutton knew, it's just that Morrison will be the lightning rod for all that ails the Libs for the foreseeable while what remains of his former government try to pretend they had nothing to do with it.
All the Ministers who answered questions in Question Time when the question was directed to the Minister (who they knew was not them) have misled parliament. I imagine it's a good chunk of the current front bench.

Baltimore Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
All the Ministers who answered questions in Question Time when the question was directed to the Minister (who they knew was not them) have misled parliament. I imagine it's a good chunk of the current front bench.
I don't think that is quite right

They were joint Ministers, they were never removed, so technically they could answer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigTacoBandit

All Australian
Sep 20, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't think that is quite right

They were joint Ministers, they were never removed, so technically they could answer
I think there is some legal arguments both ways which is going to take some time to sort out.

Is there such a thing as "joint ministers"? What if they make contrary decisions?

A lot of the Acts only talk about "THE" Minister heavily implying there can be only one. Kinda like Highlander.

Baltimore Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think there is some legal arguments both ways which is going to take some time to sort out.

Is there such a thing as "joint ministers"? What if they make contrary decisions?

A lot of the Acts only talk about "THE" Minister heavily implying there can be only one. Kinda like Highlander.
Yep, all very true

fs88

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
what an absolute waste of space this dutton apologist is.

I don't understand their utter lack of shame. 90%+ of all Lib fact checks would probably come up false. Continually lying and grifting to line their own pockets is insane. ICAC needs to hurry the f*** up and put half of these degenerates behind bars.

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
His line that this employment summit is like some union talkfest doesn't look like it's cutting through as he might have hoped. As with so many previous winners for the Libs standing up and screeching unions at the top of their voices isn't what it once was, it's not 2010 anymore, and at the moment they look to be totally lacking in the imagination required to be an effective opposition.

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If he wants to carry on like this he risks letting the teals and Greens become the effective opposition leaving the Coalition on the sidelines sniping.

Remove this Banner Ad