What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Honestly makes you wonder why you should be a good tax paying law abiding citizen.

I may be massively wrong on this - but i call bullshit

$4 BILLION on legal fees for one issue in one dept seems a tab over the top

Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
my guess is dutton will win the leadership of the liberals and drag then further right with the christian right gaining further influence as it has with the republicans in the u.s.a. my belief is that would be contrary to the lesson they should take from last nights election result. others think the battle lines should be more stark. thoughts?
What the question should be is, What the hell is Albanese going to do to this country NOW?. No power, unworkable renewables for a cult that is all bullshit.
No jobs no mining no coal fire power electricity costing a fortune and Bill Shortens cars thank christ he didn't get that up with the power costs hahaha but still Albo might bring it in , although I think he's going to keep selling gas overseas, if we are mining it anymore, funny you can't by things when you got nothing? Albanese??????????
I agree the Christian fanatics don't help the LNP in some parts of the country, but if Dutton doesn't remove its influence , he'll be in the doldrums for everybody who witnesses the disaster mr know nothing might create. Each way Albo, still can't believe the poor sad sack got in.
But that is the Aussie sheeps' way, just follow, don't think.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
What the question should be is, What the hell is Albanese going to do to this country NOW?. No power, unworkable renewables for a cult that is all bullshit.
No jobs no mining no coal fire power electricity costing a fortune and Bill Shortens cars thank christ he didn't get that up with the power costs hahaha but still Albo might bring it in , although I think he's going to keep selling gas overseas, if we are mining it anymore, funny you can't by things when you got nothing? Albanese??????????
I agree the Christian fanatics don't help the LNP in some parts of the country, but if Dutton doesn't remove its influence , he'll be in the doldrums for everybody who witnesses the disaster mr know nothing might create. Each way Albo, still can't believe the poor sad sack got in.

Well we know if scomo had survived, he woul just engage in environmental culture wars, to deflect from what a failure they’ve been in this space

Well we know if scomo had survived, he woul just engage in environmental culture wars, to deflect from what a failure they’ve been in this space
Good on you for even understanding what that poster was saying.:think:

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

Kwality 2 - electric boogaloo

Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast

This is where democracy falls short.. he is essentially a cop with no other prior professional experience and he is given the keys and loses billions of dollars with no consequence. Similar to Pauline whose prior experience was running a fish and chip shop. Similar to pretty much every other politician to be fair. I remember being a grad and shitting bricks over something being $100 out, these kents lose billions and shrug it off.

If there was somehow a vetting system where applicants had to demonstrate their skillset I would be all for paying them $1-2M per year in line with top CEO's. Right now a competent CEO would rather be anonymous and earn $1-2M a year rather than $400k per year in the spotlight.

Or there has to be a process where if you are signing off on anything $10M + it needs the vote of 70% of the parliament.

Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast

The sheeps are what caused this mess in the first place, continually falling for scare campaigns that we will be taken over by boat people. And when that wore off they got sucked into short term bribes.

I wish your house was in the middle of the bushfires, I'd love to see you and Xtreme crying out for your god to save you, meanwhile the scene cuts to him in Hawaii sipping cocktails.

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
The sheeps are what caused this mess in the first place, continually falling for scare campaigns that we will be taken over by boat people. And when that wore off they got sucked into short term bribes.

I wish your house was in the middle of the bushfires, I'd love to see you and Xtreme crying out for your god to save you, meanwhile the scene cuts to him in Hawaii sipping cocktails.
What in hell does that mean???? Bushfires? Of course I'd be devastated, bush fires are terrible and I have been in one many years ago.

When they go way out of control its the underbrush the lack of burn offs and clearing and fire breaks ITS THE FUEL that is what causes catastrophic bushfires. green councils who "don't burn the environment" you know the ones.

Every bushfire is catastrophic, but they aren't caused by a PM BEING ON HOLIDAYS?
Do you ever go on holidays, don't talk nonsense the political back stabbing of Morrison was an abomination by nasty b****rds in media and in the foul activities of wreckers in my ALP. Well it isn't the ALP now!

So stuff your bulldust! Just because Morrison handled his "not being there" the wrong way, he made himself look blamable HE WASN'T!!!
And some nasty turds wouldn't even shake his hand after his visit , what in the name of Christ was he doing do you think?
You reckon he was there lighting the fire do you?
For effs sake, what crud! Any wonder you have been fooled by a pack of job killing climate cult freaks , when I read this filth about identity politics that is what that was, only that not policies from the foulcritters in the Green ALP now.

If you got burnt out I sympathise with you, but don't talk sh*t.
And watch your back now that, each way is in Gov, oh and your job. Unless you got a cafe in South Melbourne heh heh heh!

What in hell does that mean???? Bushfires? Of course I'd be devastated, bush fires are terrible and I have been in one many years ago.

When they go way out of control its the underbrush the lack of burn offs and clearing and fire breaks ITS THE FUEL that is what causes catastrophic bushfires. green councils who "don't burn the environment" you know the ones.

Every bushfire is catastrophic, but they aren't caused by a PM BEING ON HOLIDAYS?
Do you ever go on holidays, don't talk nonsense the political back stabbing of Morrison was an abomination by nasty b****rds in media and in the foul activities of wreckers in my ALP. Well it isn't the ALP now!

So stuff your bulldust! Just because Morrison handled his "not being there" the wrong way, he made himself look blamable HE WASN'T!!!
And some nasty turds wouldn't even shake his hand after his visit , what in the name of Christ was he doing do you think?
For effs sake, what crud! Any wonder you have been fooled by a pack of job killing climate cult freaks , when I read this filth about identity politics that is what that was, only that not policies from the foulcritters in the Green ALP now.

And watch your back now that, each way is in Gov, oh and your job. Unless you got a cafe in South Melbourne heh heh heh!
End rant.:laughv1:

Pessimistic

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2000
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks

Green councils in the bush? Tell us more.

I’m with Abbott, ‘the rest of us shouldn’t have to subsidise your chosen lifestyle’

And btw Christine Nixon got roasted for having dinner, despite not holding an operational role. It goes with the job

I may be massively wrong on this - but i call bullshit

$4 BILLION on legal fees for one issue in one dept seems a tab over the top
Not sure that several thousand claims would be "one issue?"

That said, Dutton has squandered at minimum hundreds of millions of dollars to push his personal bias on the taxpayer, at their cost.
I would jail the piece of s**t in an instant.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2000
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
That said, Dutton has squandered at minimum hundreds of millions of dollars to push his personal bias on the taxpayer, at their cost.
I would jail the piece of s**t in an instant.

But if we keep taking their tall poppies down, eventually the libs might get some effective leadership? Are we ready for that yet?

Back