What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Green councils in the bush? Tell us more.

I’m with Abbott, ‘the rest of us shouldn’t have to subsidise your chosen lifestyle’

And btw Christine Nixon got roasted for having dinner, despite not holding an operational role. It goes with the job

There were some councils talked about in several states on the news and some comments about, not burning underbrush
when the greens were doing their catastrophic commentaries 2020 every time they mentioned Morrison.
It was part of the character assassination of the PM which began in 2019 and went on until this election,
including the scumbag Turnbull.

And underbrush starts bushfires and turns them catastrophic when not prepared and cut for bushfire season
or burn offs etc. (not a PM on holidays) .

That is what makes me annoyed with those who make politics out of bushfires tragedies.

The vile campaign Albanese ran, he who knew nothing, and ran his campaign like a drongo and somehow the Aussie voters who
are swing voters got sucked into the rot that the ABC and others, who raved on about, and promoted almost campaigned
for the ALP, with untrue advertising like the "that's not my job" disgrace where every thing was taken totally out of context.

This is how the party I followed all my life until the last few years, after nearly thirty, as a union person , I finally see what
they have become and the crap they spread out.
And then the Teals???? A once off "preference battalion" a group financed by a millionaire, who were there for their preferences only.
To who ? Greens or ALP. Its dirty game for sure!
And I know that I just didn't think my working mans party were such c'sss!
And could behave like rats , but I see the K.Jacksons of the world and her jailed NSW union contemporary and the ALP
in the depths of many unions , and desperate for power types get going about some single individual, and blame for
effect, with no truth.

So when arguments about bushfires and filthy tactics in politics comes up, I think lots of vitriolic types get under my skin
when they bad mouth the wrong people, and try to influence voters by remarking disrespectfully at politicians, even a PM.
and some others who journalists destroy without mercy with lies! .

So I'll be a bit disrespective of Albanese.
Who I think will be a disaster for this country, his zero emissions and crazy Green beliefs .

His job killing , his hatred of coal. His mate in Victoria so stupid that he won't allow gas exploration in the state.

A pay rise for 2.5 million people? (oh they may need it) but hell we owe a COVID debt that is astronomical, we don't even know
if it or a pay-rise can be delivered and this party is going to subsidise the renewables which we do know don't operate any where
near what our fossil fuels do. It could take years to develop them and maybe they never will be viable!
I wonder how many voters voted for this or evwen knew what they were voting for.
What if paying rises puts some business out of business, hell,some may not have jobs to get a pay-rise, and will 5.1% percent or what ever
it is, buy young workers a house.

We made a mistake probably the worst election victory this country could have fallen into and the way it was conducted was filthy
dirty and lots of lies and crooked media to help it get in, Like bloody Laura ALP Tingle.

Grace Tame a disgraceful individual too was used to make Morrison look terrible , it was a filth from 2019 when Shorten lost
!
And ALP are the brainwashers like the Democrats in America and we may just have a Joe Biden of our own , right here, promising
the world and having no way of carrying promises out. He and his are spenders.

AND!!!!! Around the world there are at least 8 known major Nations, China India Japan three of them, not just burning coal,
but building more coal fired power stations, hah! And the climate nut cases, are pulling them down, the number of new ones
on the way is somewhere like 350 of them, crikey you reckon I'm not pessimistic, ha ha , but that's what is happening.
Anyone tell why I'm wrong?????????????????????????????????????????/

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
There were some councils talked about in several states on the news and some comments about, not burning underbrush
when the greens were doing their catastrophic commentaries 2020 every time they mentioned Morrison.
It was part of the character assassination of the PM which began in 2019 and went on until this election,

And underbrush starts bushfires and turns them catastrophic when not prepared and cut for bushfire season

That is what makes me annoyed with those who make politics out of bushfires tragedies.

The vile campaign Albanese ran, he who knew nothing, and ran his campaign like a drongo and somehow the Aussie voters who
are swing voters got sucked into the rot that the ABC and others, who raved on about, and promoted almost campaigned
for the ALP, with untrue advertising like the "that's not my job" disgrace where every thing was taken totally out of context.

This is how the party I followed all my life until the last few years, after nearly thirty, as a union person , I finally see what
And then the Teals???? A once off "preference battalion" a group financed by a millionaire, who were there for their preferences only.
And could behave like rats , but I see the K.Jacksons of the world and her jailed NSW union contemporary and the ALP
in the depths of many unions , and desperate for power types get going about some single individual, and blame for
effect, with no truth.

So when arguments about bushfires and filthy tactics in politics comes up, I think lots of vitriolic types get under my skin
when they bad mouth the wrong people, and try to influence voters by remarking disrespectfully at politicians, even a PM.

Who I think will be a disaster for this country, his zero emissions and crazy Green beliefs .

His job killing , his hatred of coal. His mate in Victoria so stupid that he won't allow gas exploration in the state.

A pay rise for 2.5 million people? (oh they may need it) but hell we owe a COVID debt that is astronomical, we don't even know
if it or a pay-rise can be delivered and this party is going to subsidise the renewables which we do know don't operate any where
near what our fossil fuels do. It could take years to develop them and maybe they never will be viable!
I wonder how many voters voted for this or evwen knew what they were voting for.
What if paying rises puts some business out of business, hell,some may not have jobs to get a pay-rise, and will 5.1% percent or what ever

We made a mistake probably the worst election victory this country could have fallen into and the way it was conducted was filthy
dirty and lots of lies and crooked media to help it get in, Like bloody Laura ALP Tingle.

Grace Tame a disgraceful individual too was used to make Morrison look terrible , it was a filth from 2019 when Shorten lost
!
And ALP are the brainwashers like the Democrats in America and we may just have a Joe Biden of our own , right here, promising

AND!!!!! Around the world there are at least 8 known major Nations, China India Japan three of them, not just burning coal,
but building more coal fired power stations, hah! And the climate nut cases, are pulling them down, the number of new ones
on the way is somewhere like 350 of them, crikey you reckon I'm not pessimistic, ha ha , but that's what is happening.
... well, it'd be nice if you would start, you know, putting punctuation where it belongs instead of a general freeform. And if you're going to tell a narrative, it'd also help if you didn't jump from point to point, because it undermines your argument to put your 'evidence' - and I use that word for want of another, as there isn't anything in your post that resembles evidence - well away from your reasoning or your analysis.

And it'd help if you made an argument, instead of a stream of consciousness appealing to emotion that doesn't really come to a central thesis at any point.

Also, 'wrong' is the wrong way to think about it. We can't tell you why you're wrong, because everything in that is your opinion; there's no way it can be wrong any more than it can be right. You don't talk about facts, but how you felt about things.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks

effect, with no truth.

!

Black Saturday started in an open paddock. Marysville wasn’t even on water rations at the time

And like the gfc, the rich have gor more of the wealth through covid. And now there’s an ‘emergency’ guess who gets the haircut

Jack Flash burner account? Although he’s usually a bit more succinct.
no, he's been around a while, and this is standard posting style

Does put me in mind of a regular SEN caller "Jim from Hawthorn" back about 5 - 10 years ago

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

effect, with no truth.

!

Oh that poor persecuted pentecostal.

It's cute that you're standing up for him when he has just slithered off into the wilderness. He never cared for you, or anyone else.
He had no plans for our country, just wanted to hold power to stroke his own ego.

Fire

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 12, 2003
New York
AFL Club
North Melbourne

effect, with no truth.

!

Holy s**t.

Your perception of reality is out of calibration. I dont know how else to approach... that.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast

effect, with no truth.

!

Explains alot, just need a jetski for your profile pic

1655552939104.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh a Sunday political analysis show on the ABC. I couldn't think of one Dutton supporter who would be watching Insiders.
But isnt that just it. He needs to increase his appeal in other segments of the political landscape 5he the echo chambers of Paul Murray, Ben Fordham, Ray Hadley et al.

But isnt that just it. He needs to increase his appeal in other segments of the political landscape 5he the echo chambers of Paul Murray, Ben Fordham, Ray Hadley et al.
For Dutton to be electable he has to convince people that he's done a one eighty on pretty much everything he's ever said in public previously and if this morning is anything to go by, it will be a tough ask.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
For Dutton to be electable he has to convince people that he's done a one eighty on pretty much everything he's ever said in public previously and if this morning is anything to go by, it will be a tough ask.

How many would believe him if he did?

Yes. He knows the script he should follow but under questioning from non pro Dutton media the natural Peter Dutton instinct kicks in. He isnt and I don't think he can increase his appeal.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What the question should be is, What the hell is Albanese going to do to this country NOW?. No power, unworkable renewables for a cult that is all bullshit.
No jobs no mining no coal fire power electricity costing a fortune and Bill Shortens cars thank christ he didn't get that up with the power costs hahaha but still Albo might bring it in , although I think he's going to keep selling gas overseas, if we are mining it anymore, funny you can't by things when you got nothing? Albanese??????????
I agree the Christian fanatics don't help the LNP in some parts of the country, but if Dutton doesn't remove its influence , he'll be in the doldrums for everybody who witnesses the disaster mr know nothing might create. Each way Albo, still can't believe the poor sad sack got in.
But that is the Aussie sheeps' way, just follow, don't think.
Your posting style is rather frenetic friend.

Red cordial? Meff?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back