Coach What would it take for you to be okay with Harvey being appointed coach next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

For me; I think if we keep this attacking style consistent for the next three weeks and maybe one more win in that time, I wouldn't be opposed to Harvey getting a sniff at the full time gig to be honest. I'm LOVING the attacking balls out style. I'm LOVING the passion of the team that has been missing for a while. I'm LOVING the kids being played and bringing so much passion and emotion into it. I'm LOVING the risk, my biggest issue with Buckley was it felt like there was 0 risk in the gameplan, I love high risk, high reward.

Seems like the team is really up and about feeling refreshed under Harvey to be honest.

A worldwide apocalypse

To answer the thread title, if Collingwood paid off my house, I’d be OK with Harvey as coach.

Seems fair. You’d still feel a bit sick to your stomach though, wouldn’t you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would take...
To be delivered to me...

1) A suitcase packed full of crisp cash
2) A lifetime corporate box pass at the G
3) First class Emirates tickets to Dubai
4) A bottle of Louis XIII
5) Harvey’s 2 Brownlow medallions

And a signed art piece from Dayne Beams :drunk:

I have no problem with Harvey as an assistant coach. I think he was decent under Buckley and if he goes West good luck to him. A decent assistant can really make a coach: Fagan made Clarckson better, Longmuir made Bucks better, Joyce made Jeans better.

I don't think he's a great senior coach, I mean there are better senior coach prospects as the bidding war around Clarckson and Mitchell clearly demonstrates.

If we chose him it would indicate we failed to get the "big name" yet again and have settled for less. Eddie poached Malthouse, and McAlister poached Buckley. Those are the last two really big names we picked up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back