MMA-UFC What would you like the UFC 200 card to be like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelims (not in any order)

Hendricks v Condit

...thats all I can come up with at the moment
Only if it's a five round fight. Fight was turning in the third towards Condit and deserved another two rounds.

Article on fox sports saying McGregor vs Diaz 2 is gonna happen at 200.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of this tbh seems like they're just trying to cash in asap again. Much rather see Conor beat Edgar and prove he's well and truly the best featherweight in the world. Then go back to his 155 plans.

That would be such a WWE move.

Conor needs to defend his title and Nate needs to be on the card elsewhere after his stock has risen so much in his last 3 fights. Could Nate fight the winner of Holloway and Nurmagomedov to be next in line for the title fight should Dos Anjos not be ready to go?

Hendricks already humped Condit, did he not?

Yep, co-main from UFC 158- St-Pierre vs. Diaz

Funny this was mentioned as I was just watching a replay of it on FightPass.

Condit is an absolute star...

I watched the replay of him and Lawler the other day. Condit won it for mine, was a hell of a fight. Love Lawler, tho, and happy for him, he's a beast!

Last edited:

Hendricks already humped Condit, did he not?

Hendricks beat Condit, but Condit was finishing all over him. Miller made hamburger mince out of Lauzon's face a while back too. Both were good fights though and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing them again.

With the McGregor v Diaz 2 thing (which i think is stupid) locked in and looking at 197, 198 and 199 cards i think the most likely thing would be 3 title fights

WW
Lawler v GSP (or maybe Thompson if he gets passed Rory)

FthrW (they should make Conor abandon, if hes not defending at 200 hes never defending
Aldo v Edgar

1 of the following 3
Jones v Gus 2 (depending on the outcome of Jones v DC)
DJ v Whoever
RDA v Whoever

Diaz v McGregor
Holm v Nunes
Cain v Browne

With the McGregor v Diaz 2 thing (which i think is stupid) locked in and looking at 197, 198 and 199 cards i think the most likely thing would be 3 title fights

WW
Lawler v GSP (or maybe Thompson if he gets passed Rory)

FthrW (they should make Conor abandon, if hes not defending at 200 hes never defending
Aldo v Edgar

1 of the following 3
Jones v Gus 2 (depending on the outcome of Jones v DC)
DJ v Whoever
RDA v Whoever

Diaz v McGregor
Holm v Nunes
Cain v Browne

Thompson/Rory is in June I believe which would give him only a few weeks to prepare, but otherwise I like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont want to see McGregor vs Diaz 2, would much prefer to see McGregor put the title on the line against Aldo giving him a rematch.

McGregor vs Aldo 2
Lawler vs Condit 2 (would love to see this rematch, was a great fight)
Velasquez vs ???
RDA vs Diaz
Tate vs Holm
Rousey vs Cyborg

Going with the theme of rematches you seem to have going, I'd like to see Velasquez/Bigfoot 3. :p

Well McGregor v Diaz is official (at ww for some dumb reason) as is Aldo v Edgar for an interim title.

Meh... Only comment is why interim. If Conor wants to keep fighting at 170 just give up the belt

Agreed. It will nearly be a year since he won the title by the time he's ready to defend it, yet he will have fought twice in that time. Makes no sense to hold up the division any longer.

As of this morning we have confirmed:
Diaz vs McGregor II
Aldo vs Edgar II
Velasquez vs Browne
Hendricks vs Gastelum
Miller vs Gomi
Lauzon vs Sanchez
Interstingly, there are no actual title fights as yet. I would expect we'll get two title fights on the main card like at 100 which will likely be for the 170 and 155 titles.

Yeah bit of a joke they are making a interim title fight between Aldo and Edgar and then the fight directly after them will be the actual champion fighting someone with no belt on the line.

They would want to be very careful with how they're using Conor, people are already losing interest in this Diaz fight before it has even begun. If he loses it'll take a massive year or two to get the hype train back on track

Agreed. It will nearly be a year since he won the title by the time he's ready to defend it, yet he will have fought twice in that time. Makes no sense to hold up the division any longer.

As of this morning we have confirmed:
Diaz vs McGregor II
Aldo vs Edgar II
Velasquez vs Browne
Hendricks vs Gastelum
Miller vs Gomi
Lauzon vs Sanchez
Interstingly, there are no actual title fights as yet. I would expect we'll get two title fights on the main card like at 100 which will likely be for the 170 and 155 titles.
Nah that be it Inerim title and Connor main event.

This is a joke.

I'm annoyed as I think the only person in the FW division that can beat Edgar is Aldo, which means he may never get the title shot against Conor. Aldo's style & ability to avoid takedowns make it a tough match up for Edgar.

And for an interim title is ridiculous as Conor is actively fighting. He should be stripped but that won't sell as many PPV's. UFC are the biggest hypocrites.

I hate this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back