What would you like to see at WrestleMania 35?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What matches/segments would you like to see?

Universal Title match - Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns (C). Crowd for this would be electric.
Triple H vs. Batista sounds like it'll be happening and I'm all for it. Make it no DQ and make it an absolute cluster* of run ins and weapons.
WWE Title Match - AJ Styles (C) vs. Seth Rollins. I know they're both on different brands but this would be a great match and Mania always needs a great match.
Braun Strowman vs. John Cena. I would like to see a feud between these two. Think it could be fun.
Brock Lesnar vs. Drew McIntyre. If WWE want to get serious about Drew then book him to beat Lesnar. Plus, Lesnar has literally wrestled everybody else.
Champion vs. Champion - Ronda Rousey (C) vs. Becky Lynch (C). How good could this be?!
IC Title Ladder Match - Dean Ambrose (C) vs. Dolph Ziggler
Cruiserweight Title Match - Buddy Murphy vs. Rey Mysterio
Tag Titles - The Bar (C) vs. Randy Orton & Andrade Cian Almas. :think:

WWE Title Match - AJ Styles (C) vs. Seth Rollins. I know they're both on different brands but this would be a great match and Mania always needs a great match.

Yes, I want it.

let's put the Wrestle back in WrestleMania: Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan

This is a combination between what I expect to see at Wrestlemania 35 and what I would like to see (taking into account that Wrestlemania is a ‘spectacle’ show where the Wrestlemania moments are now the focus and the match quality is average due to time commitments unless it features part-timers). I’ve got 11 matches on the main show, which is the same as Wrestlemania 34 with 3 pre-show matches.

WWE Championship Match
The Miz © Vs. Daniel Bryan
-Daniel Bryan’s ‘Redemption’ story reaches it’s climax winning the WWE Championship a year after his return, 5 years after his ‘big moment’ against the biggest rival of his career.

Universal Championship Match
Seth Rollins © Vs. Roman Reigns Vs. Dean Ambrose
-Dean Ambrose wins the Royal Rumble, Seth Rollins wins the Universal Championship in the lead-up to Wrestlemania and Roman Reigns gets his rematch at Wrestlemania. All three men are ‘faces’ and don’t turn on one another in the build to this match—focusing o how these three men define this ‘generation’.

Raw Women’s Championship Match
Ronda Rousey © vs. Charlotte Flair
-Charlotte wins the wins Royal Rumble, moves to Raw when choosing her opponent and becomes Rousey’s ‘biggest’ challenge to date. This is the biggest possible match-up for Rousey at this year’s Wrestlemania.

The Undertaker Vs. Shawn Michaels
-As Shawn Michaels is returning in a tag match against The Undertaker & Kane at Crown Jewel, it’s worth ‘upping’ it one further and giving the two another singles match at Wrestlemania. It’s a ‘spectacle’ more so than anything, doesn’t need to be long, just for the nostalgia.

Triple H Vs. Batista
-Recently hyped at Smackdown 1000 and would be a match that would draw the casual fan with Batista’s role in The Avengers. As someone else suggested, make this a No-DQ match and get weapons involved as well as run-ins.

John Cena Vs. Braun Strowman
-John Cena returns at the Royal Rumble, but doesn’t get to start the match as Braun Strowman attacks him backstage. Strowman has a vendetta to ‘end’ John Cena, with multiple attacks in the lead up to Wrestlemania (at Raw, Fastlane and on a talk show). John Cena has to ‘overcome the odds’ and puts on a competitive match in his full-time return to the WWE.

Rey Mysterio Vs. Andrade Cien Almas
-A ‘Passing of the torch’ match where Almas becomes the ‘Hispanic Hero’ after defeating Mysterio one-on-one at Wrestlemania in a fast-paced, 10 minute match. In the build-up Almas could criticize Mysterio for wearing a mask after his last a ‘Mask Vs. Mask’ match back in WCW 20 years ago, while Almas held the Lucha tradition to respect by no longer wearing a mask.

6-Man Tornado Tag Match
AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson Vs. Sanity (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain)
-Sanity attacks AJ Styles repeatedly, costing him the WWE Championship match at the Royal Rumble. Styles recruits his old ‘Club’ buddies to even the odds. As a Tornado tag this match has plenty going on at once, especially with the individual abilities of all the men in this match.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Drew McIntyre © Vs. Demon Finn Balor
-Drew McIntyre wins the IC Championship from Seth Rollins during the current Shield/Dogs of War feud. I believe McIntyre is seen as a potential main event player in the future and Finn Balor (particularly Demon Finn) is seen as the same. Give them 15-20 minutes to show what they’ve got for the ‘wrestling purist’ fan watching Wrestlemania 35.

Smackdown Women’s Championship Match
Becky Lynch © Vs. Askua
-Becky Lynch is an absolute ‘bad ass’ champion at the moment and should hold onto the title until Wrestlemania. Build Askua back up as she is still the most physically imposing women on the Smackdown roster and give Askua the Wrestlemania win she should’ve had at Wrestlemania 34.

U.S. Championship Match
6-Pack Challenge

Shinsuke Nakamura © Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. Rusev vs. Sheamus Vs. Cesaro Vs. Big E
-An all out “Tough Guy” battle between 6 of the toughest guys on the Smackdown roster. Similar to the Tornado tag match—it is a spectacle where something is always happening with match ups occurring around the ringside area.

Elias Rock Concert
-Elias has a concert as a break during the show and is interrupted by The Rock. The Rock does a promo, gives Elias a Rock bottom and then celebrates with the fans.

Pre-Show

Raw Tag Championship Match
Authors of Pain w/ Drake Maverick Vs. American Alpha
-Authors of Pain win the tag titles. Chad Gable tries to win them on multiple occasions with Booby Roode, but continually fails. Roode gets ‘injured’ in the build up to Wrestlemania and Chad Gable promises a ‘surprise’ partner which is the returning Jason Jordan. American Alpha is reunited and wins the tag titles.

20 Woman- Women’s Wrestlemania Battle Royal
Alexa Bliss Vs. Mickie James Vs. Alicia Fox Vs. Natalya Vs. Sasha Banks Vs. Bayley Vs. Dana Brooke Vs. Tamina Vs. Nia Jax Vs. Ruby Riott Vs. Liv Morgan Vs. Sarah Logan Vs. Naomi Vs. Carmella Vs. Lana Vs. Peyton Royce Vs. Billie Kay Vs. Mandy Rose Vs. Sonya Deville vs. Shayna Basler

-In her main roster debut Shayna Basler wins, last eliminating Nia Jax. Basler then goes onto either align with Ronda Rousey (leading to a Ronda heel turn) or feud with Ronda on Raw post-Wrestlemania.

30-Man Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Dolph Ziggler Vs. Baron Corbin Vs. Jinder Mahal Vs. Bobby Lashley Vs. Apollo Crews Vs. Bo Dallas Vs. Curtis Axel Vs. Curt Hawkins Vs. Dash Wilder Vs. Scott Dawson Vs. Heath Slater Vs. Mojo Rawley Vs. Titus O’Neal Vs. Zack Ryder Vs. No Way Jose Vs. Zack Ryder Vs. Tyler Breeze Vs. Rhyno Vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Aiden English Vs. Harper Vs. Rowan Vs. Jimmy Uso Vs. Jey Uso Vs. R-Truth Vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Tye Dillinger Vs. Kofi Kingston Vs. Xavier Woods Vs. Sin Cara

-Bray Wyatt re-aligns with Harper & Rowan during the Battle Royal, with the three of them working together to eliminate the rest of the field. The Wyatt Family is reformed and Bray is moved to Smackdown in the ‘Superstar Shakeup’.

Last edited:
I want Rousey vs Charlotte to main event. Have Charlotte go mega heel and let her get get the upper hand on Ronda in the brawls leading up to it. Have her mention the Holm loss and how lightening will strike twice etc. Treat them as equals and let them put on the biggest women's match in history.

Rock vs Brock has been rumoured for a while, I would love to see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

luke_harper_wwe_champion_png_by_tiorollins07_by_prowrasslineditor-dbdizqs.png

If the plan is for Rousey vs Charlotte vs Becky at WM, then hopefully we get Asuka vs Ember for the other title.

This would mean that both Charlotte & Becky moving to Raw as I can't see them sending Rousey to Smackdown just yet. Therefore Ember would have to go to Smackdown.

I want Rousey vs Charlotte to main event. Have Charlotte go mega heel and let her get get the upper hand on Ronda in the brawls leading up to it. Have her mention the Holm loss and how lightening will strike twice etc. Treat them as equals and let them put on the biggest women's match in history.

I think the time is right for the Woman's title to close out Mania but I would like the match to be Rousey v Becky Lynch (one on one).

Just think that match has the potential to have more heat and interest in the build. The crowd has eaten up this new bad ass Lynch persona and I think she could be a credible challenger to Rousey. Give Charlotte the win at Woman's Rumble and at Mania she can face Asuka to try and claim the SD belt back.

I think the time is right for the Woman's title to close out Mania but I would like the match to be Rousey v Becky Lynch (one on one).

Just think that match has the potential to have more heat and interest in the build. The crowd has eaten up this new bad ass Lynch persona and I think she could be a credible challenger to Rousey. Give Charlotte the win at Woman's Rumble and at Mania she can face Asuka to try and claim the SD belt back.

I actually posted that before Survivor Series so I couldn't agree with you more haha

A scheduled appearance by the nWo.

At some stage during the first half of the night, the nWo music hits and out (very slowly) come Hogan, Hall, Nash, Waltman & Bischoff.

They get about three-quarters of the way down the entrance ramp and are then attacked by 5 masked men. They hit the ring, announce "we're taking over" and unmask to reveal Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Adam Page & The Young Bucks.

(Presuming the Women's title match will be the main-event) In the penultimate bout for either Bryan's or Lesnar's title, the 5 come out surround the ring and then slowly back away. A 6th masked man comes out and beats the crap out of the 2 wrestlers in the ring, eventually revealing himself to be the leader of the new nWo (or whatever they want to call themselves); Chris Jericho.

===

Real life version: If they can't sign all these guys, maybe do the same with AJ, Finn, Gallows, Anderson & The Undisputed Era.

Main event: Charlotte, Rousey and Becky for Rae’s women championship

AJ vs Randy Orton

Bryan vs Black for world championship

Drew vs Braun vs Seth vs Brock in HIC universal championship

Revival vs AOP Raw tag team match

The Bar vs Anderson and Gallows Smackdown tag team championship

Asuka vs Nikki Cross Smackdown womens championship

Murphy vs ??? Cruiserweight championship

Ambrose vs EC3 for intercontinental championship

Rusev vs Samoa Joe Us title

The Miz and Almas vs Ali and Mysterio

Braun vs Lars Sullivan ambulance match

Balor, Owens and Zayn vs Gable, Roode and Ziggler

Preshow:

2 jobber royals and Bayley and Sasha vs the Ilconics for the women’s tag championship.

Only included Bork as the only part time wrestler. Only to him holding the title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back