Mod. Notice What would you like to see in 2019?

What would you like to see in 2019?

• Tipping Competition

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Knock-Out Tipping Competition

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Knock-Out Goal Kicking Competition

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Fantasy Football Competitions (SuperCoach, DreamTeam)

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Member of the Year & Rising Star Awards

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Meet Ups

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Saints Blog

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Saints Podcast

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

So in preparation for the 2019 season we are beginning to organise some things around the Saints board.

A poll has been attached, so please vote on what you would like to participate in this year.

If you are unsure of what one of the poll options are I am happy to explain it.

If you have any other suggestions, please post them here.

Thanks!

Love my SC would happily join a league with the fellow Sainters on this board

Pop over to the Supercoach board as well mate. There'll be lots of good leagues to join.

Best game day threads by a mile too

Hey all,

So in preparation for the 2019 season we are beginning to organise some things around the Saints board.

A poll has been attached, so please vote on what you would like to participate in this year.

Thanks!

Where is the poll ? Or has it finished?

Don’t Panic !!

At the top?

Hmmm interesting . My iPad doesn’t show the poll , unless I go into settings and click on show web view and bingo there is the poll . I wonder what else I’ve missed out on over time lol .

Don’t Panic !!

One thing we will need no matter who does the podcast is a good name for it . Anyone have any thoughts? My opinion is a funny one would be better but that’s just my taste .
You could go for an obvious one like BigFooty Saints Podcast but it is a bit boring .
Everybody start thinking .

Don’t Panic !!

Hey all,

Thanks!

If no one else wants to do the podcast then I will . Then anyone who wants to talk about something on the podcast can skype in . I’ve been looking into how to do it in case no one can help get it going and it doesn’t appear too difficult although I know there will be issues at the beginning but who cares lol .

I was thinking along the lines of -
A review of the previous game
Including votes for Saint players etc
Short discussion about any issues in the afl at the time
Discussion about any topics brought up on a thread we start on the Saints Big Footy site .
Discussion about potential ins and outs for next game unless we do it after team selection then talk about team selection etc .
Discussion about the next game .
Anything else that people might suggest

Maybe all people who want to review or preview a game put their name on our thread and they get told they have to do round 1 etc . Then they know what week they have to skype in to do it .
If only a few show interest then they can just keep taking it in turn .
Other people can join in the discussions at any time to keep everyone interested as it is supposed to be a BigFooty Saints podcast . The more people involved the better .
Obviously we will record the podcast at the same time every week if possible so people know when to call in .

We do have to get organised so we can have a few trial runs to iron out any mistakes .

I certainly think it will be fun to get as many people as possible involved .

Anything I have missed ?

There is always the possibility in the future , only if people want it of course , of having someone from Sandy call in with a review of the Sandy games .

Don’t Panic !!

Hmmm interesting . My iPad doesn’t show the poll , unless I go into settings and click on show web view and bingo there is the poll . I wonder what else I’ve missed out on over time lol .

Don’t Panic !!
May be due to Tapatalk? Not sure if that would show the polls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If no one else wants to do the podcast then I will . Then anyone who wants to talk about something on the podcast can skype in . I’ve been looking into how to do it in case no one can help get it going and it doesn’t appear too difficult although I know there will be issues at the beginning but who cares lol .

I was thinking along the lines of -
A review of the previous game
Including votes for Saint players etc
Short discussion about any issues in the afl at the time
Discussion about any topics brought up on a thread we start on the Saints Big Footy site .
Discussion about potential ins and outs for next game unless we do it after team selection then talk about team selection etc .
Discussion about the next game .
Anything else that people might suggest

Maybe all people who want to review or preview a game put their name on our thread and they get told they have to do round 1 etc . Then they know what week they have to skype in to do it .
If only a few show interest then they can just keep taking it in turn .
Other people can join in the discussions at any time to keep everyone interested as it is supposed to be a BigFooty Saints podcast . The more people involved the better .
Obviously we will record the podcast at the same time every week if possible so people know when to call in .

We do have to get organised so we can have a few trial runs to iron out any mistakes .

I certainly think it will be fun to get as many people as possible involved .

Anything I have missed ?

There is always the possibility in the future , only if people want it of course , of having someone from Sandy call in with a review of the Sandy games .

Don’t Panic !!
Sounds good mate!

Lybsyn seem pretty good . Prices start at $5 , $15 , $20 etc per month . I think the longer the podcast then the more expensive it is , or maybe if you want to have older podcasts available as you go on then it costs more .

Lybsyn seem pretty good . Prices start at $5 , $15 , $20 etc per month . I think the longer the podcast then the more expensive it is , or maybe if you want to have older podcasts available as you go on then it costs more .
Maybe possible to store it on the BigFooty servers?

Good idea , maybe George can check out what the other big footy podcasts are doing . Would be great if we don’t have to pay .

Don’t Panic !!

Yeah George says we can have it hosted on the big footy site so that saves money .

Don’t Panic !!

Back