Puregold

All Australian
Jul 29, 2009
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Only good thing on dockerland was an magnetic whiteboard for team selection. Something similar to that would be great

Any way that we can avoid having to scroll for so far before finding unread messages?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
When you click the thread title it should take you to the last unread message but there should also be a button next to unwatch that says Jump to New that should take you there if not?

When you click the thread title it should take you to the last unread message but there should also be a button next to unwatch that says Jump to New that should take you there if not?

The button hasn't existed since the last update. Clicking on the title takes you to last unread unless it has been a while, then it takes you to the start.

The button hasn't existed since the last update. Clicking on the title takes you to last unread unless it has been a while, then it takes you to the start.
I can definitely see it, but it might be a mod function. It's right above the top post of the page on the right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like most of what's in the poll. Plus 9 more people for game previews, otherwise I'll have to do 9 of them and I don't know how many more poems I can rip off tbh

youmewe

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
A reduction in the 50+ point thrashings.

Prior to 2016 we suffered 66 such hidings from 477 games (13.8%).
Over the past three years we've had 19 from 66 games (28.8%).

19 over three years is a club record worst. We lost 18 by 50+ between 1998 and 2000 and also between 2000 and 2002.

The number of thrashings are growing: 4 in 2016; 6 in 2017 and 9 in 2018.

Nine 50+ point losses in one season ties a club record. We also lost 9 by 50+ in 2000.

Season 2000

Nine 50+ point losses
8-14 win/loss record
Finished 5th last on the ladder.
Wooden spoon in 2001.

Season 2018

Nine 50+ point losses
8-14 win/loss record
Finished 5th last on the ladder.
2019 ???

blue shark

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
We have more in common with GC than say where Brisbane is at. treading water ATM would be a highlight. I would
Like to see us develop the youth as much as possible, players like Dixon, Valente, even Sturt as a forward.
Pretty excited with Dixon, Lobb, Cox, and sort out Hogan as long as it takes.
But we need to fix the small/medium forwards, and it's time to retire Balla, Sandi, thank you for your service but
we need to focus on the future.
Sure we may overcome some issues this year, but there are underlying issues that need a fresh approach.
I just don't know how you recover fully from a start like this, Drum?
We lost Bond, Lloyd, gained Bell yet still went backwoods, who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back