Mod. Notice What would you like to see in 2020?

What would you like to see in 2020?

• Standard Tipping Competition

• Knockout Tipping Competition

• Fantasy Football Competitions (SuperCoach, DreamTeam)

• End of Season Board Awards (Member of the Year, Rising Star, etc)

• BigFooty Podcast

• Meet-Ups

• Other (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

In anticipation of another long long long offseason - what I'd like to see is at least 10 wins and whoever recorded the early ones last year, follows up for the whole year so we can have more full game replays in the Archive.

I would like to be able to check my messages and notifications while I’m in the Saints thread instead of having to go out to the start of the site each time while using my iPad . I used to be able but early last year I think when there was an update to big footy I stopped being able to read or send messages without having to leave the Saints site and go to the start of big footy .
It’s an annoying thing , on my computer it’s fine , just seems an iPad thing .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Raffles??

Some of those that go to training could get stuff signed and we could raffle it off and put the coin into other stuff like player sponsorship or memberships for those that can't afford them

Ill be honest and say i dont listen to podcasts and dont really do tipping...def dont do supercoach and to top that off my social media involvement is confined to coming here.
So in saying that if someone could post everything the saints post on social media somewhere in here on BF thatd be great

Raffles??

Some of those that go to training could get stuff signed and we could raffle it off and put the coin into other stuff like player sponsorship or memberships for those that can't afford them

Ill be honest and say i dont listen to podcasts and dont really do tipping...def dont do supercoach and to top that off my social media involvement is confined to coming here.
So in saying that if someone could post everything the saints post on social media somewhere in here on BF thatd be great
I have been putting any media stuff that I see in the media thread.

Back