Mod. Notice What would you like to see on the Saints BigFooty board in 2022?

What would you like to see on the Saints BigFooty board in 2022?

• Tipping Competitions (Regular, Survivor, Knock-Out, Goal Kicking)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Fantasy Football Competitions (SuperCoach, AFL Dreamteam, etc)

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Blogs (If anyone wants to write about the Saints in 2022)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Podcasts

• Writers (Similar to blogs but a group can do the preview and review weekly write-ups)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Player Advocates

• Meet-Ups

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn you found me. The Facebook people are nutters but they probably hadn't associated you with Plugger66. You are a fairly infamous poster. Even people who don't get on the forum much know you. Long story short a lot of them think you are a dick head. It just takes one of them to have a serious illness and you could get yourself in serious trouble. You're old enough to make your own call but I think George should blank out your name personally. It could be dangerous and as much as we've sparred over the years I don't want to see you getting hurt over something so silly.
I really couldn’t care less what people think about me and I certainly don’t think anyone would bother finding me Also I can assure you people including me say worse things on Facebook uncensored than on here and we all know each other’s names and you can see I live in east Bentleigh. You like some here take this place far to seriously.

Thanks guys.

We will run with;

Tipping Competitions (Regular, Survivor, Knock-Out, Goal Kicking)
Fantasy Football Competitions (SuperCoach, AFL Dreamteam, etc)

If anyone would like to set these up or run some of them let us know.

Some of the other options listed in the poll may still eventuate but not "officially" - so basically don't hold us to it.

Cheers

Thanks guys.

We will run with;

Tipping Competitions (Regular, Survivor, Knock-Out, Goal Kicking)
Fantasy Football Competitions (SuperCoach, AFL Dreamteam, etc)

If anyone would like to set these up or run some of them let us know.

Some of the other options listed in the poll may still eventuate but not "officially" - so basically don't hold us to it.

Cheers
If we get flogged we can hold an unofficial pissup at the bar to drown our sorrows.

Back