Mod. Notice What would you like to see on the Saints BigFooty board in 2022?

What would you like to see on the Saints BigFooty board in 2022?

• Tipping Competitions (Regular, Survivor, Knock-Out, Goal Kicking)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Fantasy Football Competitions (SuperCoach, AFL Dreamteam, etc)

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Blogs (If anyone wants to write about the Saints in 2022)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Podcasts

• Writers (Similar to blogs but a group can do the preview and review weekly write-ups)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Player Advocates

• Meet-Ups

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My name is Steve what is everyone else?
Steve my ass , your more like an Francis or a Bartholomew
0V9car9.gif

There are some real nutcases here though

He's one of them, I do remember on SS someone put up his photo and his name and I think he is using his real name...which is pretty solid evidence of my first point.

George

Is there anyway Big Footy can do a q&a with the club, coaches, umpires or different players past and present.

Something where a mod can call for questions from posters, collect the best ones, send off and get a written response that can be posted back to the board. Similar to what they do on Facebook and or Twitter but through BF.

At the end of the day any formal insights would enhance the engagement for posters here.

George

Is there anyway Big Footy can do a q&a with the club, coaches, umpires or different players past and present.

Something where a mod can call for questions from posters, collect the best ones, send off and get a written response that can be posted back to the board. Similar to what they do on Facebook and or Twitter but through BF.

At the end of the day any formal insights would enhance the engagement for posters here.
Hi mate, this was the reason I joined this forum in 2015. I got the opportunity to meet with Matt and put the word out to people here to send back some questions or offer feedback/advice on how to better things like the gameday experience and then gave them to him, what was cool though was the club actually implemented some ideas from people on here. We did that for a few years afterwards until there wasn't much interest in it anymore so I didn't feel a need to keep going. I still keep in touch with him here and there but nothing like I used to back from 2015-2019.

If there's a big enough demand for that kind of thing I am happy to get it going again, I have his & his PA's details so it's easy to send them over to him or his PA.

He's one of them, I do remember on SS someone put up his photo and his name and I think he is using his real name...which is pretty solid evidence of my first point.
It was on here and it was the guy who actually changed his nickname on here. That’s how gutless he was. Not only did he not post his real name but a picture of me winning an Ormond golf day he then changed his nickname. I’m sure Brian is still speaking somewhere. Pretty tough on me gringo saying I’m an idiot because someone put up a photo of me. Why no love anymore. How did I upset you. And how is using your real name make you a nut case. Do your friends call you gringo ?

It was on here and it was the guy who actually changed his nickname on here. That’s how gutless he was. Not only did he not post his real name but a picture of me winning an Ormond golf day he then changed his nickname. I’m sure Brian is still speaking somewhere. Pretty tough on me gringo saying I’m an idiot because someone put up a photo of me. Why no love anymore. How did I upset you. And how is using your real name make you a nut case. Do your friends call you gringo ?
Did you play off the ladies Tees to win 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never called you an idiot, I suggested you're a nutter putting your real identity on a forum. It's not a great idea Plugger. You have made a few enemies over the years, get one unhinged nutbag and you could get yourself in all sorts of trouble. I don't have any animosity towards you but I'm not sticking my real name up on line. Happy to PM you though. When I was young I had this girl stalk me which was funny at first until she'd show up at work and call my girlfriend at hers. She knew where I'd been and when. Scared the s**t out of me.

Never called you an idiot, I suggested you're a nutter putting your real identity on a forum. It's not a great idea Plugger. You have made a few enemies over the years, get one unhinged nutbag and you could get yourself in all sorts of trouble. I don't have any animosity towards you but I'm not sticking my real name up on line. Happy to PM you though. When I was young I had this girl stalk me which was funny at first until she'd show up at work and call my girlfriend at hers. She knew where I'd been and when. Scared the sh*t out of me.
You should see some of the PM's I've got over the years from the unhinged that were removed off this forum. Never in a million years would I put my identity on here. My first name is so common that I don't mind, but if my name was Mitchito I'd reconsider probably.

Looking at the poll results it seems it's pretty quiet around here at the moment. Lots of posting over the draft period though which has been fun. Maybe it functions best just as a footy board, talking about games during the season, the odd bit of pre-season banter and not much else.

I still voted for meet-ups, podcasts and write-ups because I think they'd be cool but maybe we just don't have the board to do that kind of stuff.

Looking at the poll results it seems it's pretty quiet around here at the moment. Lots of posting over the draft period though which has been fun. Maybe it functions best just as a footy board, talking about games during the season, the odd bit of pre-season banter and not much else.

I still voted for meet-ups, podcasts and write-ups because I think they'd be cool but maybe we just don't have the board to do that kind of stuff.
It's hard on this board to generate any kind of momentum with anything other than the games on the weekends. I've tried with different things over the years and there's just no appetite for it. For the sake of having to do more work setting up competitions or activities that nobody will enter I've decided to just put it to you guys and go from there.

I'm fine with just having this board here to discuss the games during the week and take a bit of a break after the season as many drop away for periods of time. Really is up to what everyone wants.

At the moment it looks like tipping and fantasy football will be the two things we run. Writers had a few votes but even that I think is a stretch, usually people drop off that quickly and I'm left to do it or the few like yourself who have thankfully chipped in during the year.

Never called you an idiot, I suggested you're a nutter putting your real identity on a forum. It's not a great idea Plugger. You have made a few enemies over the years, get one unhinged nutbag and you could get yourself in all sorts of trouble. I don't have any animosity towards you but I'm not sticking my real name up on line. Happy to PM you though. When I was young I had this girl stalk me which was funny at first until she'd show up at work and call my girlfriend at hers. She knew where I'd been and when. Scared the sh*t out of me.
As I said previously there is a lot more nutters on Facebook and certainly a site called uncensored and you get to see my profile on that. Big deal if people know your name. I really couldn’t even care if they know my address but I won’t put that up but I’m sure the white pages if we still have that can tell you I’m more scared at the local pub than a guy on here coming around and doing what exactly? Yelling at me? I can honestly say I doubt anyone on here could be bothered doing anything. If they don’t on Facebook where can say they are idiots for their disgusting comments on players they aren’t going to on here.

As for enemies do people seriously take this site that seriously. I can’t believe they could. Having said that I looked up gringo2011 on white pages and I know you live in Caulfield

As I said previously there is a lot more nutters on Facebook and certainly a site called uncensored and you get to see my profile on that. Big deal if people know your name. I really couldn’t even care if they know my address but I won’t put that up but I’m sure the white pages if we still have that can tell you I’m more scared at the local pub than a guy on here coming around and doing what exactly? Yelling at me? I can honestly say I doubt anyone on here could be bothered doing anything. If they don’t on Facebook where can say they are idiots for their disgusting comments on players they aren’t going to on here.

As for enemies do people seriously take this site that seriously. I can’t believe they could. Having said that I looked up gringo2011 on white pages and I know you live in Caulfield

Damn you found me. The Facebook people are nutters but they probably hadn't associated you with Plugger66. You are a fairly infamous poster. Even people who don't get on the forum much know you. Long story short a lot of them think you are a dick head. It just takes one of them to have a serious illness and you could get yourself in serious trouble. You're old enough to make your own call but I think George should blank out your name personally. It could be dangerous and as much as we've sparred over the years I don't want to see you getting hurt over something so silly.

Back