Certified Legendary Thread What you imagine fellow Adelaide posters to look like....

Remove this Banner Ad

No lovey - I ventured into the world of internet in 1999 (hence the 99 in my name). Someone said "you shouldn't ever use your real name" so I stole one of my sisters. The 61 is the year I was born in.

I think first names can be quite safe. Why would using your first name become a worry?

I think first names can be quite safe. Why would using your first name become a worry?
jenny61_99 's first name is actually Hilliary & Sanders holds a grudge after being knocked out in the primaries, as reckons he would have beaten trump.

You really don't. I'm not trying to be rude about this, but it's not your strong suit.

(J)anus is a bit of a clown and overstates her insight but she does follow the game onfield
Never claimed it to be my strong suit, but I do actually follow the game on-field. Like I said, not to your lofty standards. It's one of the reasons I liked coming in here to gain a better understanding of why they do what they do.

But hey, at least I know (or at least, have confirmed) where I sit in your rankings. :rolleyes: And (J)anus is a he.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because HE uses a male Roman god as a user name... and has MALE in his profile. And frankly, he acts like a man. ;)

Well that's interesting. When he was posting about the banana incident or could have been about the Jenkins contract there was a post by him with regards to throwing his adult toy at Jenkins.

Geez, just wonder what a male does with it?

Well that's interesting. When he was posting about the banana incident or could have been about the Jenkins contract there was a post by him with regards to throwing his adult toy at Jenkins.

Geez, just wonder what a male does with it?
What do you reckon? o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back