Certified Legendary Thread What you imagine fellow Adelaide posters to look like....

Remove this Banner Ad

John Who

latest
I can't see the pic, has it been deleted?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Dixie get a day off for? Not this, surely?

Nah some guy on the Main Board started a thread about how he was 'quitting' Big Footy because he didn't think it was good for him and that he felt depressed and suicidal and I (foolishly) just posted flippantly as a reflex 'take care, brush your hair'. Hope the bloke is okay but starting a thread about how you are quitting posting on an internet forum to me sounds like attention-seeking and probably the worse thing you can do to try to get better (as someone who has sort of been in the same situation many years ago). Many he just needs positive reinforcement or something who knows. If you don't want to post on a forum anymore just don't do it anymore, I don't see the need to announce it.

Nah some guy on the Main Board started a thread about how he was 'quitting' Big Footy because he didn't think it was good for him and that he felt depressed and suicidal and I (foolishly) just posted flippantly as a reflex 'take care, brush your hair'. Hope the bloke is okay but starting a thread about how you are quitting posting on an internet forum to me sounds like attention-seeking and probably the worse thing you can do to try to get better (as someone who has sort of been in the same situation many years ago). Many he just needs positive reinforcement or something who knows. If you don't want to post on a forum anymore just don't do it anymore, I don't see the need to announce it.

I read that and was going to post similarly, glad I didn't. Was a total wankfest, who really gives a s**t.

I read that and was going to post similarly, glad I didn't. Was a total wankfest, who really gives a s**t.
Perhaps that’s why male suicide rates are rising.... everybodys more concerned about making a smart arse comment than hearing a plea for help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back