What you imagine fellow Eagles bigfooty posters to look like?.....

Feb 12, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
JoshWoodenSpoon

1582539236017.png

The Dark Sharks Gang ...................... plotting to hijack the Poster of the Year Thread.

images-20.jpg

Lead by none other than TY24 the Master schemer and general vagabond.

images-22.jpg

As for Dark Sharks himself their intrepid leader and master.

images-23.jpg

Last edited:
That seems like years ago but only 12 months . You have grown and become more like this bloke in my imagination . View attachment 828479

Given that your talking about Vishy ................... thats quite an imagination.

Reality check this was the last picture taken.

download-6.jpg

Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Which one am I. Also I'm not middle eastern.
I recall The Aussie cricketers asking Moeen Ali what time his kebab shop opened as one of the sledges so my picture was all about a kebab shop . I am a pom and love Moeen Ali as a cricketer but thats what we do ... sledge .. it wasnt politically correct but it was funny .

I recall The Aussie cricketers asking Moeen Ali what time his kebab shop opened as one of the sledges so my picture was all about a kebab shop . I am a pom and love Moeen Ali as a cricketer but thats what we do ... sledge .. it wasnt politically correct but it was funny .

Amen and that why I also loved the sledge.

Piss takes at friends should not need to be PC and YES they can still be funny.

Trouble is half the stuck up world miss the frigging point of a good piss take among friends.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Hold up boys. How has this come across with me being offended? Just pointing out that I'm browner.

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
I remember being at the cricket in the 80s probably in a 1 dayer against pakistan i think and someone in the crowd yelled out hey quasi (name may be wrong)is that your elephant illegally parked out the front
The crowd loved it

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back