Whatever happened to Bruce Eva?

Astro_

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He was boned from SEN and Mark Fine took his slot.

He was probably caught putting away the bosses daughter or something. Sad really, I kinda liked him on SEN.

mollyfud

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Utah Jazz, Vikings
Fine appealed to the ferals and so took over Eva's job and will say anything to get ratings.

Eva is working for Sportal and still does a few Podcasts for them, including an AFL one with Crackers and some one else whos name escapes me. Not bad. Footytalk.com.au is better and so is afl.thepodcastnetwork.com guys.
Molly

Paddles

Cancelled
Northern Phoenix Player - BFFCL
Mar 11, 2007
Asleep
AFL Club
Richmond
no one seems to know for sure and SEN dont want to talk about it.

weird.

Jan 30, 2004
bentleigh
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
You have to wonder about SEN management, they sack Eva and kept Doran, what's going on there?
Eva should have been given Doran's spot.
Anyway they have lost me.

and inflict Jason Richardson on the listeners! I have never heard such a meathead in my life. If this jingoistic blowhard represents what the listeners want I truly feel for my fellow sports fan.

Mar 18, 2003
KS's Ignore List :)
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
EDFL
and inflict Jason Richardson on the listeners! I have never heard such a meathead in my life. If this jingoistic blowhard represents what the listeners want I truly feel for my fellow sports fan.

Methinks they maybe in a spot of bother in the near future unless some changes are made upstairs.
Eva knew his stuff and was a top game caller , anyway as I said earlier they have gone down hill and I don't listen to them much anymore.

How? Does winning the gift mean you are assured a radio spot on SEN regardless of whether you are a pain in the arse or not?
I actually don't mind Richo - his Sunday morning slot with Harf is pretty good

Astro_

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
SEN management thought there were too many saints supporters hosting slots and instead of letting the cancer grow through the station they looked at prevention and told Eva that he aint worthy.

angel baby

Debutant
Nov 25, 2007
Upper Kombucktah West
AFL Club
Essendon
SEN Management were getting a lot of emails supposedly from listeners saying how bad Doran was in the afternoons and how good Beva was at night and that they should be swapped. Management did a trace on the emails and found they were all coming from one computer. Beva now no longer works there.:)

MarkT

Hall of Famer
Veteran 30k Posts 10k Posts
Oct 1, 2001
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Never been a fan of Eva. He’s too full of himself and his DH opinions and he won’t listen to anything to the contrary. It doesn’t help that he’s a Pie hater.
Agree. I’m struggling in the morning at the moment.
Methinks they maybe in a spot of bother in the near future unless some changes are made upstairs.
Agree. I used to all over SEN but I am finding it increasing hard to stay tuned.
Mike Tyson won a few world championships, maybe get him on radio.:p
Now that I would listen too!

morgoth

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2002
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Eva was hopeless. Just a bogan with no presence at all and I got sick and tired of hearing what great blokes the St Kilda players were. At one stage SEN was back to back St Kilda but they all pretty much got the arse so it is much better these days.

The worst of the lot was Matt Hardy.

Back