Whatever happened to....Mark Jacko Jackson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Answering the original question from 6 years ago I have seen Jacko a few times down Chelsea way the last couple of years (mum lives there apparently) and as recently as early 2020 one random weekday at my local Woolies a little further down the road.
Keeps to himself pretty much on one of the occasions he was just having a coffee by himself outside one of the many cafes along the Nepean Hwy in Chelsea.

That time he got on open Mike was hilarious 😂
I don’t mind Jacko’s antics overall, as some have said he was flawed as a footballer cause he only did for him but was funny.

That night with Sheahan he came across as such a self entitled flog it was embarrassing. Gave an insight to why he couldn’t manage being in a team. Jacko is all about Jacko

Had a mate whose sister was in the same primary grade as him. Showed me their grade 3 or 5 school photo. Spot him a mile away.

Answering the original question from 6 years ago I have seen Jacko a few times down Chelsea way the last couple of years (mum lives there apparently) and as recently as early 2020 one random weekday at my local Woolies a little further down the road.
Keeps to himself pretty much on one of the occasions he was just having a coffee by himself outside one of the many cafes along the Nepean Hwy in Chelsea.

That was his style on the Gold Coast too.
Would often be on his own at the shops or pubtab, and if you looked at him, thinking Hey thats Jacko, he'd give you a grumpy stare.

It became incredibly cringeworthy when he couldn't maintain his rage for the entire show, he tried hard but it was clear it was slipping. He came across as a real dickhead in that interview.

If he didn’t do that it’d just be another totally forgotten episode like 200 other Open Mikes. As it’s stands it’s the most notorious one and I wouldn’t mind betting the most viewed.

That’s Jacko’s go and always has been. Forget what people think, just extract every last drop out of everything you do publicly.

Not saying you’re wrong, just offering a different view.

If he didn’t do that it’d just be another totally forgotten episode like 200 other Open Mikes. As it’s stands it’s the most notorious one and I wouldn’t mind betting the most viewed.

That’s Jacko’s go and always has been. Forget what people think, just extract every last drop out of everything you do publicly.

Entertaining for sure but so is Trump and plenty of other egocentrics. Can enjoy the viewing but would hate to be involved

Not sure Trump is a comparison, Jacko is hardly doing anybody any harm.
Not on the harm score, similarity is they are both amusing even if you don't really like them and seem totally consumed with self

Yeah don’t really think any analogy is right, one is a circus act and the other is a megalomaniac. But agree to disagree, I think I see what you’re saying.

Of course no analogy is right, he's an individual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah don’t really think any analogy is right, one is a circus act and the other is a megalomaniac. But agree to disagree, I think I see what you’re saying.
No worries. Trump has many more worse qualities so I see your point. I guess I was only saying some self obsessed people can be entertaining

It’s how some people rationalise his behaviour, in an attempt to excuse it. Like Trump’s four dimensional chess. Neither have friends.

Imagine if the AFL set up two new Melbourne clubs and relegated existing clubs to the VFL.

Here are my suggestions for new franchises (tongue planted in cheek):

Melbourne Ghosts - coached by Jimmy Jess.
Melbourne Maniacs - coached by Mark "Jacko" Jackson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back