Whatever happened to this guy?

Remove this Banner Ad

430730-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Was it the hair thing?
Did we train the mongrel out of him?
Did he start to drink his own bathwater?
Never had it in the first place? (I thought he did.)
All of the above?
Something else?

Had to go because they can't justify Dmac behind the ball any more so they someone from the wing rotation needed to go. We can now enjoy Dmac getting it 15 times and whilst having a go, being equally as ineffectual as Rat in the physical stakes.

You start the insults I retort with insults then you try and claim the moral high ground. How SJW of you. There is no argument to make. Your post made no sense.

I'll add 'moral high ground' to the list of terms you don't understand.

My criticism isnt that you shouldnt insult, it's that you're bad at it. Like most things you try.

Sorry to intrude.
I know the latter is sarcasm and I can see the feud going on, but Tex, Sloane and Laird are nothing like Atkins:
1) they've been injured, Atkins hasn't, and
2) they all tackle, hard, whereas Atkins avoids it. As Elite Crow said:

Where did I say they were alike? I said you could ask whatever happened to them. And you could.

I'll add 'moral high ground' to the list of terms you don't understand.

My criticism isnt that you shouldnt insult, it's that you're bad at it. Like most things you try.

Righto. Like being a submariner? Like having two University degrees? What have you done that’s so good? Now you’re trying to change the argument to suit your agenda as usual. I disagreed with you, you then couldn’t resist an insult and then of course reacted when I insulted you back.

You’re a pointless waste of my time. Welcome to my ignore list.

Where did I say they were alike? I said you could ask whatever happened to them. And you could.
Whoa, ok, I meant/made no insult. Just commenting.
I took this to be sarcasm:
Yes, there have been no events this year that could lead someone to ask what happened to Tex, Sloane or Laird.
and misinterpreted your intent :huh:.

*disengages* :rainbow:

Crossroads time. He bursts onto the scene, looks like he'll just waltz into being an elite outside player. Gets arrogant, then worked out, loses confidence and toppled with a poor defensive game becomes a liability.

I too think he'll be back, and this dropping will be the making of him (again). Just needs to rediscover that swagger, and skill.

Righto. Like being a submariner? Like having two University degrees? What have you done that’s so good? Now you’re trying to change the argument to suit your agenda as usual. I disagreed with you, you then couldn’t resist an insult and then of course reacted when I insulted you back.

You’re a pointless waste of my time. Welcome to my ignore list.

Yes I'm sure you'd be bad at those things too.

What sort of marshmellow picks a fight, then runs to the ignore button? Snowflake.

Well back on topic after STO tries to start another pointless argument just for the hell of it... winning without Atkins, sends him a message that he needs to lift his game to force his way back in

The Gooch did more damage in the last quarter off a wing than Atkins has done for a good month.

Now let's see whether Atkins really wants his position back...

Honestly, I could post nothing but colons off topic and still be more interesting than your 'on topic' mewlings.
Lol, most posters ignore you when you are in your obnoxious moods... But whatever makes you happy lol... But the again you are rarely happy. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back