Toast Whatever happens I’m happy with 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, pass mark for the season right there.

Carn the ******* pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In what world is that a "pass mark"?

Bucks was (rightly) incredibly lucky not to be sacked 12 months ago. I think for most of us, finishing 8-10 would've a pass mark (at the most making the finals would've been).

A top 4 finish, and making a prelim, is a big success right now. Hopefully there's more to come, but Im very happy with what we've done so far.

Exceeded my expectations for the year, thought we would just make the eight.
Everything else a bonus. But now mite have to reset those thoughts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what world is that a "pass mark"?

Bucks was (rightly) incredibly lucky not to be sacked 12 months ago. I think for most of us, finishing 8-10 would've a pass mark (at the most making the finals would've been).

A top 4 finish, and making a prelim, is a big success right now. Hopefully there's more to come, but Im very happy with what we've done so far.
Winning a final was the pass mark

Prior to the season i would of been surprised to make the 8.
When i knew we were making them i didn't want to go out in straight sets.
If we beat the Tigers, you won't be able to wipe the smile of my face.

G’day Folks! Excuse me popping in to your forum, but just wanted to say well done to the Collingwood footy club in reaching the PF. My club have had the season from hell..... but my grandson is Collingwood through and through, so all we Sainters in our family, put away our colours ( for ONE game) and it was “good old Collingwood forever” ringing out post game! It was SO good to see the grin on the little blokes face! Good luck for the Tigers game!
Best regards from a Sainter

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back