Whatever re

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gimp, do you reckon the players wear any fragrances out on the ground, and if so would each team deliberately choose a different one to differentiate themselves from their opponent?

Hey Gimp, do you reckon the players wear any fragrances out on the ground, and if so would each team deliberately choose a different one to differentiate themselves from their opponent?

If you're good off the mark say as a forward.. you'd go with the La Nuit De L'homme EDT.. your opponent will wanna take a wiff of it all night.. if you want good separation from your opponent as a forward.. Lynx wins in the end.

If you're good off the mark say as a forward.. you'd go with the La Nuit De L'homme EDT.. your opponent will wanna take a wiff of it all night.. if you want good separation from your opponent as a forward.. Lynx wins in the end.
I recall that you are no fan of Lynx. What if you are going to stick like glue to your opponent as a defender Mick Gayfer style and you want to maximise the irritation and frustration of your opponent?

I recall that you are no fan of Lynx. What if you are going to stick like glue to your opponent as a defender Mick Gayfer style and you want to maximise the irritation and frustration of your opponent?

Sauvaaaaaaaaaaaage Dioooooooor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees. But I stupidly missed week one of finals as I thought they had a week off. So better off asking someone else.
Lol. I have always thought of you as someone with his finger continually fixed to the pulse of the AFL competition, and found it highly amusing that you missed the first week because you thought the teams had a week off! Still you are in Malaysia. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Lol. I have always thought of you as someone with his finger continually fixed to the pulse of the AFL competition, and found it highly amusing that you missed the first week because you thought the teams had a week off! Still you are in Malaysia. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I'm transitioning from watching afl to just watching Collingwood.

One hell of a second half by Hawkins.
He has been a good finals' player over a long period of time. Who will ever forget his rag-dolling of Ben Reid in the 2011 final. He certainly highlighted the value of a good CHF in a final tonight.

GWS was a typo re..

Got all excited about the Johnny's and that re.

What I meant to write was..

Gee by 5.5 pills. They got up by 5.83 pills.

Is that greatness or what re.. so in accordance with the doctrine of materiality I was actually spot on. Write off the .33. 5.66%. They've just gotta make an amendment to the Acc Sac man.

Last edited:
GWS was a typo re..

Gee by 5.5+ pills. They got up by 5.83 pills.

Is that greatness or what re.. so in accordance with the doctrine of materiality I was actually spot on. Write off the .33. They've just gotta make an amendment to the Acc Sac man.
Nice try Gimp! 🤣

GWS was a typo re..

Gee by 5.5 pills. They got up by 5.83 pills.

Is that greatness or what re.. so in accordance with the doctrine of materiality I was actually spot on. Write off the .33. They've just gotta make an amendment to the Acc Sac man.
Hopefully you didn't put your usual gorilla on them!

Hopefully you didn't put your usual gorilla on them!

Too excited about the Johnny's re.. forgot to offload the gorilla.

The black.. double black.. gold.. optimum.. subtle differences in taste.. enjoyment levels were no different really.. you can get the same level of enjoyment from a $20 bottle of Nautica Voyage.. as you would from a $350 bottle of Creed Aventus. Turf the label and it becomes.. whatever tickles your fancy. Red black gold.. who gives a s**t really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back