What's all the hoo-ha about, have a look at the list!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes
WOW!!:eek: Now thats a comeback......not!
*sigh*

Read the article or just look at the pictures, and run along like a good little boy.

News_1179.jpg

Originally posted by kuepper

Thanks for the quality troll too - nothing better to do?

Could be worse, our captain could have married a bearded man.

All clubs endure lame brained marketing ideas at some stage, so your point is?

Do you have a point how this would effect on-field performance?

Just to clear something up for you, Sabre was using the return of Clem to refute practically all of my analysis. Hence my comment was not trolling, merely asking if Sabre wanted to recant his previously stated position.

Happy?

Originally posted by Asgardian
All clubs endure lame brained marketing ideas at some stage, so your point is?
None, as was yours, it was a lame troll, *** for tat if you will.
Do you have a point how this would effect on-field performance?
Nope, same as you, there was no point to the post other than to inflame you, which from the post seems to have worked. Incidentally there is a long way from a lame marketing exercise, to marrying a bearded man, let me assure you.

clear something up for you, Sabre was using the return of Clem to refute practically all of my analysis. Hence my comment was not trolling, merely asking if Sabre wanted to recant his previously stated position.

Happy?
Well as I can be, other than the fact I can admit a troll, where you seem to try and back yours up to be a strong point of arguement, when your one line was never an arguement, it _was_ a troll - but you keep justifiying it as you will ;)

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes
I never said it wasn't true, all i said is that your comeback was lame. So like you always say, "please read my posts before replying".
RIght, well thank you for your valued input.

I personally would appreciate it perhaps if after each and every post in this forum you could perhaps grade them, using a mark out of 10 for ease, so we can all aspire to please you, and your sensibilities - as valkued contributions such as yours to the topic are greatly appreciated, look at this thread as a shining example! /sarcasm

If you, after finishing school so recently, have nothing better to do than comment on the quality of my posts, have a long hard look at yourself! ;)

Originally posted by kuepper
If you, after finishing school so recently, have nothing better to do than comment on the quality of my posts, have a long hard look at yourself! ;)

Ummm....thats your style, not mine. Every post you have ever posted is quoting someone followed by your crap sarcastic abuse. Just because you have a " ;) " after every insult does not make it a joke.

I have never seen you reply with your argument, its always sarcastic analysis of other peoples posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back