What's been your favourite Wallabies moment during the 2012 rugby championship ?

Remove this Banner Ad

BDuncan

Draftee
Oct 25, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Geelong
What's been your favourite Wallabies moment so far, during the 2012 rugby championship and please say why.

Probably a good thread to talk about other games going on in the Championship.

Very ordinary game last night in Wellington. The weather didn't help. Argentina really put it to the All Blacks early and were unlucky not to keep the margin a bit closer. Really not too much to get excited about, although I suspect Argentina will be reasonably happy.

All Blacks got a bit lucky the wind died down a lot after half time. In the first half the posts were shaking in the wind and the AB's had it at their back (though it was swirling a bit). I enjoyed the match quite a lot actually. It was really hard, tough rugby. Reminded me a bit of the world cup final last year.

Argentina did well. Some of their defence was huge and they're a great team at the breakdown. One of the only countries that can match NZ there. They just couldn't get much ball or territory in the 2nd half and made some mistakes the few times they did. If their lineout had been working and their kicker on target they might have got scarily close. As it was, especially with the yellow card they were never going to be able to keep the All Blacks out. Nevertheless, not many people would have tipped 2 tries to 1 before the match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back