Scandal What's each clubs biggest scandal over the years?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's takes real skill to get the timing right to use your feet to protect your space.

What will happen is he will now use his knees like many other players. The risk of injury isn't reduced.

One day maybe you'll understand in a contact sport collisions are inevitable, and there are risks. They do have to be managed, but again cowardly is using anonymity to trash a person.

Why did you bring up Walsh at all in that context? His murder us certainly a scandal. The disgraceful part is bringing it up in the context of team performance.
Your missing the point re crows camp.My point is the players were treated with no respect and most would agree it was scandalous,the players partners certainly did. I know u barrack for GWS, but to me ,the Toby Greene high kick is quite cowardly.He could of taken out Luke Dahlhouse's eye and blinded him in one eye.The only reason he didn't get suspended is because there was no rule for it ,because no one has done it before.When I was playing there is no way I would kick people like that, nor would anyone else.He's a great player but has a nasty streak in him.

Liam Jurrah going after his cousin Basil with a machete wasn't a great moment

Not really a club scandal. Norm Smith pushed out of Melbourne and Ron Barassi leaving the real ones. They must have been the power club in league before that happened and have become an also ran as a club since. In third place probably members voting to merge with the Dawks in 1996.

He was fined for misconduct, what's your point? Or more accurately why do you persist with the fantasy he kicked Dalhaus?

You'd almost think your fantasy includes the MRP agreeing with you.

It is a reminder if Redpaths disgraceful king hit on Phil Davis in the throat though. He got off very lightly.
I didn't mention kicking, I just said they've called his actions misconduct (hint: they did). What you call 'real skill' the AFL calls 'misconduct'.

But given you insist he kicked him, ok, I'll agree with you.

I didn't mention kicking, I just said they've called his actions misconduct (hint: they did). What you call 'real skill' the AFL calls 'misconduct'.

Lying doesn't help your case, I clearly never said he did.

This isn't complicated. If he was kicking players illegally after all the hysteria and scrutiny, you'd expect he'd be charged and suspended. That hasn't happened, simply because he hasn't done that.

No-one who saw the umpires delight at charging him for whacking Daniels in the chops would have any doubt he'd get no leniency. The reason there is an formal objective review process is so hysteria doesn't impact the decisions.

This isn't complicated. If he was kicking players illegally after all the hysteria and scrutiny, you'd expect he'd be charged and suspended. That hasn't happened, simply because he hasn't done that.

No-one who saw the umpires delight at charging him for whacking Daniels in the chops would have any doubt he'd get no leniency. The reason there is an formal objective review process is so hysteria doesn't impact the decisions.
Look mate Toby Greene is a dirty player, if he was playing 30 years ago, he would have been punched in the head many times. Name a player worse than Greene in the dirty player stakes if you can.Barry Hall, Steven Baker,Andrew Gaff, Jarrod Waite,Thomas Bugg come to mind but not many others

Look mate Toby Greene is a dirty player, if he was playing 30 years ago, he would have been punched in the head many times. Name a player worse than Greene in the dirty player stakes if you can.Barry Hall, Steven Baker,Andrew Gaff, Jarrod Waite,Thomas Bugg come to mind but not many others
Given he's not a dirty player, I decline to enter your delusion.

Again, besides a tongue in cheek comment in my last post, I never even mentioned the word 'kicking', that was you. Why do you keep going on about it?

If you must know, I personally believe his fine was for the act of kicking but if it helps you sleep at night, let's just leave it at misconduct.

As for him punching Daniel, that's totally irrelevant but is another one of numerous examples of why I consider him a grub. :)

Again, besides a tongue in cheek comment in my last post, I never even mentioned the word 'kicking', that was you. Why do you keep going on about it?

If you must know, I personally believe his fine was for the act of kicking but if it helps you sleep at night, let's just leave it at misconduct.

As for him punching Daniel, that's totally irrelevant but is another one of numerous examples of why I consider him a grub. :)
You can believe the moon is made if green cheese if you wish. You should also expect to called out on that clearly incorrect view though.

Given he's not a dirty player, I decline to enter your delusion.
ENOUGH is enough from Greater Western Sydney forward Toby Greene, who is going to lose the respect of the footy world, according to Brisbane champion Jonathan Brown.

We all love Toby Greene … but enough is enough. You’re going to lose the respect of the footy world and lose the respect of (your) teammates.”

Jason Dunstall added that Greene gets “carried away from the moment and he steps over the line”.
He's been suspended for at least 6 games in his career plus this ,"On 13 May 2014, Greene was charged with a number of offences including assault with a dangerous weapon and intentionally causing serious injury over an alleged assault in a Melbourne licensed venue the previous night."

Surely Eagles' biggest scandal was nabbing Andrew Gaff back when North had him signed up, given a new club tattoo, got his wife a job in Melbourne, bought him a house....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terry Wheeler was known to apply the squirrel grip from time to time.
Libba snr a known eye gouger also.
EJ even commentated the wrestling on a sunday.
But the late Bluey Hampshire made me smile one day when coaching the Dogs at the Western oval.
Seen in the que at a pie stand after delivering his half time address to the players , Bluey was late back to the coaches box for the start of the third term. Undetterred , Bluey made short work of the four'n'twenty before getting back to the business at hand ...

ENOUGH is enough from Greater Western Sydney forward Toby Greene, who is going to lose the respect of the footy world, according to Brisbane champion Jonathan Brown.

We all love Toby Greene … but enough is enough. You’re going to lose the respect of the footy world and lose the respect of (your) teammates.”

Jason Dunstall added that Greene gets “carried away from the moment and he steps over the line”.
He's been suspended for at least 6 games in his career plus this ,"On 13 May 2014, Greene was charged with a number of offences including assault with a dangerous weapon and intentionally causing serious injury over an alleged assault in a Melbourne licensed venue the previous night."
I agree there's hysteria from the nuffie Vic press.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back