Scandal What's each clubs biggest scandal over the years?

Remove this Banner Ad

What does this even mean? It was a beautiful post she shared about her father. Do you know her? Do you know the relationship she has with her Father, or Trent for that matter?

I was lucky enough to meet Jezza one night and he couldn’t speak highly enough about Trent and Kate.

I must say I am a Hawks supporter and have always loved Trent Croad, however, friends of mine know Kate and I have been told she is a no bullshit, straight down the line girl. I have approached her at a Hawks function and she took the time out to speak to me at length and listen patiently to all my stories. Very switched on girl who was a Criminal Lawyer before having her children. She was lovely. Trent was in the room but she didn’t look for him once. Very confident, classy girl. And she adores Trent. I can imagine she wouldn’t take s**t from anyone so I am not sure what you are talking about.

Have you met her? Have a different opinion?

She must know a lot of people too as I saw Jeff Kennet approach her as well as Dipper and Hodgy who all kissed her and gave her a hug.

And she is tall, slim and absolutely stunning up close. Her father is Alex Jesaulenko and she gets to have Trent Croad as her man. In my opinion, he is bagging above his average.

Don’t make opinions of people until you meet them and see what they are all about. All three, .in my opinion, are beautiful people.hope your life is that amazing before judging a girl on a beautiful post about her Dad?? What exactly is your point. ??

Nice melt; try talking to the "ordinary working people" who featured on a current affairs programme complaining of being ripped off financially by Trent Croad. Much has been reported questioning the honesty & integrity of Croad. Quite frankly he has been portrayed as a steaming, scheming dog turd on more than one occasion. You may then understand why I found the post WEIRD.
Good bye.

Nice melt; try talking to the "ordinary working people" who featured on a current affairs programme complaining of being ripped off financially by Trent Croad. Much has been reported questioning the honesty & integrity of Croad. Quite frankly he has been portrayed as a steaming, scheming dog turd on more than one occasion. You may then understand why I found the post WEIRD.
Good bye.

Well all I can say is I have had the pleasure of meeting all three of them, including the legend Jezza himself. He is known as an incredible man, an incredible footballer, and he is more than happy for his daughter and Trent because as he said “they are happy and that’s all that matters”. Maybe her being a Criminal lawyer wouldn’t help these people. Check out her posts on Instagram she goes to town on The Age for its story about ripping people off. It hilarious. Anyway they are now engaged and I am super happy for them including the “scheming dog turd”. Oh what you would do to be with such a beautiful woman who is the daughter of football royalty. Hope the scheming dog turd enjoys every moment.

Attachments

• D70CC661-506A-4490-B810-D106C42E942B.png
    D70CC661-506A-4490-B810-D106C42E942B.png
    591.5 KB · Views: 521
Good bye.

Well all I can say is I have had the pleasure of meeting all three of them, including the legend Jezza himself. He is known as an incredible man, an incredible footballer, and he is more than happy for his daughter and Trent because as he said “they are happy and that’s all that matters”. Maybe her being a Criminal lawyer wouldn’t help these people. Check out her posts on Instagram she goes to town on The Age for its story about ripping people off. It hilarious. Anyway they are now engaged and I am super happy for them including the “scheming dog turd”. Oh what you would do to be with such a beautiful woman who is the daughter of football royalty. Hope the scheming dog turd enjoys every moment.

We get it, you have a crush on Kate, move on.

Not sure if its been posted, but Richmond's would have to be Tambling over Franklin

For Hawthorn

1950 started with the club in turmoil, The club appointed Bob McCaskill as coach and he wanted Kevin Curran to be captain. Outgoing captain-coach Alec Albiston was angry as he was told by a member of the board that he would remain as captain. Brownlow Medallist Col Austen sided with Albiston and a split occurred. The board sided with the new coach and gave Albiston and Austen open clearances. Without the club's best two players, the team did not win a match in 1950. New captain Kevin Curran was suspended for striking Austen on the first occasion Hawthorn and Austen's new club Richmond played.

John Peck State game punch in 1962
Matthews Cable incident in a state game 1971
Matthews Bruns incident 1985

Sheedy claimed Hawthorn on drugs in 1984.

Travis Tuck on drugs

2013 rape claim after a Box Hill premiership function. Girl claimed two hawks raped her in the back of a taxi.

For Hawthorn

1950 started with the club in turmoil, The club appointed Bob McCaskill as coach and he wanted Kevin Curran to be captain. Outgoing captain-coach Alec Albiston was angry as he was told by a member of the board that he would remain as captain. Brownlow Medallist Col Austen sided with Albiston and a split occurred. The board sided with the new coach and gave Albiston and Austen open clearances. Without the club's best two players, the team did not win a match in 1950. New captain Kevin Curran was suspended for striking Austen on the first occasion Hawthorn and Austen's new club Richmond played.

John Peck State game punch in 1962
Matthews Cable incident in a state game 1971
Matthews Bruns incident 1985

Sheedy claimed Hawthorn on drugs in 1984.

Travis Tuck on drugs

2013 rape claim after a Box Hill premiership function. Girl claimed two hawks raped her in the back of a taxi.[/QUOTE
good post overall, but a tip: men don't "bat above their average". women are not interested in "batting below their average". They are only interested in "batting at or above their average".

Sometimes they do 😂😂😂 wow this post is all too weird. Very strange. Coming from people who don’t know me or Trent. Nothing better to speak about?! Wow 😂😂😂

"Jess Solero" is Kate Jesaulenko? The world suddenly make much more sense :D

What does this even mean? It was a beautiful post she shared about her father. Do you know her? Do you know the relationship she has with her Father, or Trent for that matter?

I was lucky enough to meet Jezza one night and he couldn’t speak highly enough about Trent and Kate.

I must say I am a Hawks supporter and have always loved Trent Croad, however, friends of mine know Kate and I have been told she is a no bullshit, straight down the line girl. I have approached her at a Hawks function and she took the time out to speak to me at length and listen patiently to all my stories. Very switched on girl who was a Criminal Lawyer before having her children. She was lovely. Trent was in the room but she didn’t look for him once. Very confident, classy girl. And she adores Trent. I can imagine she wouldn’t take s**t from anyone so I am not sure what you are talking about.

Have you met her? Have a different opinion?

She must know a lot of people too as I saw Jeff Kennet approach her as well as Dipper and Hodgy who all kissed her and gave her a hug.

And she is tall, slim and absolutely stunning up close. Her father is Alex Jesaulenko and she gets to have Trent Croad as her man. In my opinion, he is bagging above his average.

Don’t make opinions of people until you meet them and see what they are all about. All three, .in my opinion, are beautiful people.hope your life is that amazing before judging a girl on a beautiful post about her Dad?? What exactly is your point. ??

There was this fellow called Dean Laidley who caused a bit of a scandal lately. He might be worth mentioning in a discussion of Norf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back