Toast What's everyone drinking?

Remove this Banner Ad

About 6 beers down and still feeling nervous

2016 I had downed a 10-pack of premix JD’s by half time, so if I maintain the average I hope it’s a good omen.

I'm off alcohol and on diet soft drinks. Having some takeaway tonight, but I'm 37kg down and don't want booze to derail me, so I'll be on the Sunkist Zero.

You and me brother. Haven't touched alcohol since last November. I have some mental health problems and the medication they put me on makes me ravenously hungry, so I've been on a low carb diet and have lost a few KGs. I'm thinking of going crazy and having a milkshake tonight.

Es
f0b5ea6f7552312d6faaf2d0a3409cf0.jpg

Espresso martini from a bottle to kick off with.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That's a dangerous combination Fronk. A wide-awake drunk!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The VB Song
You can get it barrackin’
You can get it being a larrikin
You can get it lovin’ the Dogs
A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer
And the best cold beer's VIC
A LONG COLD VIC
You can get it watchin’ Jack Macrae
You can get it on Grand Final day 1632553491675.png
You can get it any old how
Matter o' fact, I got it now

Oxy and cider. Mild buzz on. Bring it

Japanese beer nearly killed a mate of mine.

He was at a pub and thought he would try a new beer and he saw a huge row of japanese brand stubbies in the fridge behind the bar.

The barman comes over and says, "so what would you like?" And my mate says, "I would like to try your arse high."

The barman does a double take, gets himself under control and says "what was that you said, buddy?"

"I said I want your arse high..." The barman is about to punch his lights out but my mate has just enough sobriety left to sense to that something is wrong so he quickly points to the beers. "One of those."

"oh, said the barman, calming down, "it's pronounced AR-SAR-HEE, you idiot..."

Me, I'll be into a few ************ Cowboys, after that enjoying a Slippery Nipple, a Creamy Pussy or two, probably finishing up with a Blow Job. Baileys, the classiest mixer of them all, as you can see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back