What's everyone thinking of the new fixture?

Remove this Banner Ad

CHANNEL 7 games in Adelaide

Rd 2
Sat night: Power Vs Crows

Rd3
NO GAMES

Rd4
NO GAMES

Rd5
NO GAMES
Surely they broadcast every Crows and Power game on 7 regardless of its a Foxtel production or not though?

When I lived in Queensland there was 4 FTA games every week with two of them guaranteed to be Suns and Lions games regardless of broadcaster.

As a supporter of a team that is looked after in regards to broadcasting, I actually look forward to games where we aren’t on 7 so I don’t have to listen to Lingy and Co. Much prefer the Fox production

No FTA games for St Kilda yet teams that finished below us on the ladder like Sydney, Carlton and Melbourne all get some.

Of course the big Vic clubs like Collingwood and Richmond get well looked after with FTA coverage and people wonder why St Kilda is struggling financially.

Yeah that’s why St Kilda is struggling financially. Nailed it.
For over 30 years Richmond were s**t - and in every department, financially, on the field, membership numbers, you name it. And it wasn’t because of FTA time on telly. 🥺

There you go, you now have a working model for success right in front of you St Kilda, quit complaining.

Back on topic, no mater how they jig the fixture this year’s a write off. It just won’t be the same without the fans there.

Surely they broadcast every Crows and Power game on 7 regardless of its a Foxtel production or not though?

When I lived in Queensland there was 4 FTA games every week with two of them guaranteed to be Suns and Lions games regardless of broadcaster.

As a supporter of a team that is looked after in regards to broadcasting, I actually look forward to games where we aren’t on 7 so I don’t have to listen to Lingy and Co. Much prefer the Fox production
Only going by the AFLs Broadcast programme which I am hoping gets changed.
If I change the Location to Victoria the programme looks correct, 3 or 4 free to air games each week.

CHANNEL 7 games in Adelaide

Rd 2
Sat night: Power Vs Crows

Rd3
NO GAMES

Rd4
NO GAMES

Rd5
NO GAMES
At least we get to see them still here in Adelaide on free to air every week. Imagine living in Victoria and having to pay for Fox just so that you can see your team play each week.

Yes they do. Every Crows and Port game will be on Seven here in Adelaide.

Only going by the AFLs Broadcast programme which I am hoping gets changed.
If I change the Location to Victoria the programme looks correct, 3 or 4 free to air games each week.
That is showing that as they are Foxtel Games. We still get it on 7 here in Adelaide.

Never in 10 years.
we also had zero national free to air games last year and about 3-4 in last 4 years.

Man that’s messed up. I don’t know why the AFL don’t give the Suns 1-2 games during prime time slots like Friday night and Saturday night to try and help them promote their brand which would be good for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back