What's going on with Carlton's list

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts are that Hahn was recruited as a playing development coach in our VFL side. During his AFL career Hahn played with passion and was tough (may not have been blessed with great ability). Brad Green was the opposite, a bit soft and a skirt. Most successful coaches are those which demonstrated an agressive hardness about them during their playing days and an uncompromising attitude. Brad Green will prove the exception to the rule though.
I wonder how he'll go about dealing with these facts...

I wonder how he'll go about dealing with these facts...
Considering the facts he was talking about related to Carlton not making a big deal about the Green signing after all, then there is nothing to deal with.

But hey, continue to get your poms poms out to cheerlead for anything remotely critical.

Considering the facts he was talking about related to Carlton not making a big deal about the Green signing after all, then there is nothing to deal with.

But hey, continue to get your poms poms out to cheerlead for anything remotely critical.
Ha, classic. Says the guy who cheers for everything Carlton. My god, parrot, ODN, Bigred, you're all the same. FFS, he said we made a big deal about Mitch.

Again, comprehension fail. Run along now. Back to your Board, you're the boss there.

You mean something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, Carlton finished 10th, had injuries no worse than others & haven't done anything to improve their list. So, would all Carlton supporters stop with the unjustified hubris
The only side with a worse run with injuries were the Pies who are fortunate to have developed quality depth over the past few seasons, we didn't have that depth so in turn we struggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back