What's going on?

Remove this Banner Ad

WA

All Australian
Dec 29, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I've been away for a couple of weeks and I'm slowly reading through the posts I missed during this time, a couple of things I've noticed:

The esteemed VoR has become a little feisty.
So has good old Goldenblue.
On the other hand, we do seem to have a crazy person loose on the boards, especially our board!
The mighty WCW are in abit of turmoil.
Eka has jumped ship.
Big Troy is rumoured to be having a poor pre season.

What next?!?

;)

Must be my old age...;)

I am happy here....Just Suzi gets me going..

She should just stay at the Hawks boards where she belongs.....

Sorry, but I really do despise her....she is so informative, is blaming us for KJ's sacking and pretends to know everyone when she don't.....she got caught at the official WCE boards for her lies....

Normally I am a pacifist and a very quiet man...but man, I wanna pound her head against the concrete!!!

No one has done that to me before

Originally posted by Balip
You get walloped by 100 points in round one:p

And then you wake up from your nightmare in a cold sweat...
:D

I've always been feisty - and famous for it. Remember I received a lot of votes for being the most critical poster on the WCE board. Pity we haven't met in person, I could demonstrate my feistyness (is that a word?).

In answer to your question, there was a troll attack, which we have agreed to repel by ignoring or not responding to any posts by the said troll (and any co-travellers).

I am concerned about the Troy Wilson report in the paper, but have no idea whether it is true. Perhaps it is a consppiracy theory put forward by the ambitious Tuckey?

As I've sorted through all the threads, and well, now seen the crazy person's work first hand, it's all becoming alot clearer! :)

You're right though Jod, the board has been busy!

Goldenblue - nothing a double scotch won't fix! She's a nut, don't waste energy on something (or someone) you can't change! Instead, direct all that excess anger at WCE's opposition at our home games!

VoR - not sure about 'feistyness' as a word, but as I often make up my own words anyway, I'll go with it! ;)
I think you're on to something with the conspiracy theory too!

Originally posted by WA

Goldenblue - nothing a double scotch won't fix!
(Can I have a reefer instead?) :)

She's a nut, don't waste energy on something (or someone) you can't change!
(So True)

Instead, direct all that excess anger at WCE's opposition at our home games!

(Watch out you Freo frockers)
:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back