Whats gone down between Kane Cornes & Tex?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bored_Pie

Club Legend
Jan 8, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Think Cornes is a massive flog, not a massive fan of Tex either but obviously somethings gone down, pretty personally between them. Anyone know?

Cornes is a complete dick and Walker, has called out Fireman Cornes on the ridiculous bias, sensationalist journalism and trolling behaviour that Kornes exercises on a daily basis. Well done to Walker, about time that somebody fires back at the lies that shockjocks spread in the media to get attention. :thumbsu:

Kornes is used to trolling and then blocking people, but he can't twitter block his way out of this one.

Cornes is a complete dick and Walker, has called out Fireman Cornes on the ridiculous bias, sensationalist journalism and trolling behaviour that Kornes exercises on a daily basis. Well done to Walker, about time that somebody fires back at the lies that shockjocks spread in the media to get attention. :thumbsu:

Kornes is used to trolling and then blocking people, but he can't twitter block his way out of this one.
I'll 100% admit I love that Tex called him out on his crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes can't get enough of himself but he is 100% right about the captaincy. Only an exceptional Grand Final performance can make up for the all time worst first half from a captain in a GF last year. The captaincy should have been stripped from him at half time. Players turning on each other at HT was a sign of pathetic leadership which would not have happened under Sloane. Never seen leadership unravel like it before.

I'm a big fan of corne's carefree kosh as a counter balance to wakeley's anaemic obsequious lickspittling.

Walker did flail in a GF and will now endure the Cotch effect from poor finals and only the big prize will provide forgiveness from the footy church.

Tex has his good and bad points, but at least he loves his club.
Kane walked out on his club mid-season to fulfil his life long dream of fire fighting :rolleyes:, only he was so bad at it they kicked him out. He only loves himself.

He is pretty abusive though towards anyone that wants to leave the club though.

Kane Cornes comes in to my work pretty often and is a nice guy. Really polite and happy to have a chat to anyone about the footy. I think he puts a bit of an act on in the media.

Yep, I've known him for many years, he is a really lovely bloke. But at times has a bit much to say. He'll curb it, he's still relatively new in the media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back