What's gone wrong with Melbourne in 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

After Demons supporters have been telling us all about how s**t and overrated Carlton players are, including Patty Cripps, suddenly you're not allowed to pass judgement on their players.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hmmm not really, it’s just that you can’t be taken seriously passing judgement on an injured Lever and May. You know what? The May heat is fair to a degree. Arrives in poor shape, gets on the piss and gets injured. I get that. B grade from him. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again. But Lever? Get fuc***. He does his knee after playing an elite month of footy for us last year and has only played 70 odd games as a KPD. It’s just reactionary and dumb. It’s flat out uneducated and dumb.

Anyone bagging Carlton or Cripps is also a twit. There’s a lot of players that a worthy of feeling heat, why don’t we start with Brayshaw and Viney? You want to lay into them? I am all for it. But Lever? Get a clue. Also understand that Hogan was NOT PART of our best wins last year! None of them. This bullshit about structure is an absolute weightless argument. How about our disposal?

Seriously, people need to get a clue before talking nonsense.

The question was did Melbourne beat any decent teams last year.

But I guess the reigning premiers at their home ground doesn't count as a decent team?

I assume the only decent teams last year were Port Adelaide and the guys who shat the bed against Collingwood in the prelim :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
No offence to your guys, it was a great win.

We were without JK though and Darling was injured in the first 10 minutes and sat out the whole game.

Lever isnt actually a good footballer anyway. Knee hasnt helped though but I dont think he is worth the price you paid even if he was fit

May is much worse then Hogan in that respect and Hogan was much better for team structure then May.
How can you say Lever isn’t a good player? That comment alone renders your input completely invalid and thoughtless. He was an integral part of Adelaide’s team in 2017 and has played less than 80 games, also done his knee.

You might as well call McGovern useless as well.

No offence to your guys, it was a great win.

We were without JK though and Darling was injured in the first 10 minutes and sat out the whole game.
Apart from the prelim who has put up more of a fight than us in the last few years in Perth. Beat you two years running and were right in it deep into the last the other 2 times aswell

They listened to all the hot air bs being blown up their backsides by the Vic media and their own fans. Just go back and read what Dees supporters were saying / predicting preseason.

Basically got ahead of themselves.......plus off season surgeries were quite high and a lack of decent kps back and forward.
What, supporters got ahead of themselves after not playing finals for a decade. Get outa here!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my most disliked sides and while it was funny at first, I cant even enjoy their season any more with just how bad they've been. If anything I'm actually angry with how much they've stuffed up the fixture so I can't imagine how their fans feel.

One of my most disliked sides and while it was funny at first, I cant even enjoy their season any more with just how bad they've been. If anything I'm actually angry with how much they've stuffed up the fixture so I can't imagine how their fans feel.

Genuinely would love to know why you dislike Melbourne so much. I mean, everyone has sides/clubs they don't like - but I generally find that most people either don't care about us, dismiss us or feel bad for how inept we are - but not a whole lot of hate (and I could be wrong about that too).

So genuine question - what make's you dislike Melbourne so much?

Genuinely would love to know why you dislike Melbourne so much. I mean, everyone has sides/clubs they don't like - but I generally find that most people either don't care about us, dismiss us or feel bad for how inept we are - but not a whole lot of hate (and I could be wrong about that too).

So genuine question - what make's you dislike Melbourne so much?
There are plenty of nuffies (Melbourne fans included) that like to get on their high horse about other clubs. It’s not worth even thinking about.

Apart from the prelim who has put up more of a fight than us in the last few years in Perth. Beat you two years running and were right in it deep into the last the other 2 times aswell
Not to mention a six point loss in 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back