Strategy What's Good For Us is SEPTEMBER

Remove this Banner Ad

A weird weather win to the Cats today would be very bad business for us. Go Richmond by a surprisingly large margin.

Probably but we have to keep winning. Losing like we did on Monday was unacceptable. We had a chance to go top two and we blew it.

A weird weather win to the Cats today would be very bad business for us. Go Richmond by a surprisingly large margin.
Tigers winning also good for Bradbury plan. Can't have many more teams consolidating their spots.

Really need to beat Port or we will really be under some pressure .

Looking at everyone’s fixtures someone is likely to miss out with 13 wins. Potentially even 14 and the lowest % may not be enough. As Dwayne Russell would say , the run homes for North , Hawthorn , Port and Collingwood are crazy good.

Probably but we have to keep winning. Losing like we did on Monday was unacceptable. We had a chance to go top two and we blew it.

The top two can piss up a rope, we're barely going to fall into the eight at this rate.

Really need to beat Port or we will really be under some pressure .

Looking at everyone’s fixtures someone is likely to miss out with 13 wins. Potentially even 14 and the lowest % may not be enough. As Dwayne Russell would say , the run homes for North , Hawthorn , Port and Collingwood are crazy good.

Don't think anyone will ever miss with 14 wins, unless they expand the competition again. Even 13 wins will guarantee you a spot in the finals most years.

Don't think anyone will ever miss with 14 wins, unless they expand the competition again. Even 13 wins will guarantee you a spot in the finals most years.
did the squiggle ladder predictor just then and 9th had 14 wins 10th with 13 wins. did the auto pick after doing what i thought and was the same so its possible a team could miss with 14 wins this year.

It’s highly unlikely I agree and there will surely be some more upset results in the second half of the season , but at this stage it’s a definite possibility that 9 teams could finish with 14 or more wins this year.

People are misunderstanding the premise of this thread. Of course we want the dees to keep winning but particular sides winning and losing still helps us.

People are misunderstanding the premise of this thread. Of course we want the dees to keep winning but particular sides winning and losing still helps us.

That didn't help us in the last couple of years, don't expect anything different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well so far so good, especially satisfying to see Cats lose in such a manner.
Now for Blues, Suns, GWS & Dons and maybe Crows to do the right thing. Upon reflection it may be better for Crows to go down and thereby lose any future incentive this year.
And yes I know we need to win our own games, what is in our control, etc. Not the point of this thread, it is about interest in who to cheer on when watching other games.

Well so far so good, especially satisfying to see Cats lose in such a manner.
Now for Blues, Suns, GWS & Dons and maybe Crows to do the right thing. Upon reflection it may be better for Crows to go down and thereby lose any future incentive this year.
And yes I know we need to win our own games, what is in our control, etc. Not the point of this thread, it is about interest in who to cheer on when watching other games.
Wins by Dees, Dons and Lions are on my wish list for today.

i reckon worst thing is bombers winning.. dont need to add another team to teams fighting for the 8

i reckon worst thing is bombers winning.. dont need to add another team to teams fighting for the 8
It's either a log jam, or norf start to cement a spot. so not good either way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back