Strategy What's Good For Us is SEPTEMBER

Remove this Banner Ad

It's either a log jam, or norf start to cement a spot. so not good either way
either way were ****ed is it possible to change dogs game to ETIHAD. if we dont change our set up by then there lil zippy *s will follow the blueprint on how to beat us and flog us

Tbh I prefer that over North winning, Bombers play a few good sides on the way home whereas Norths draw is super soft.
yeah if bombers make it from here theyll bloody deserve it. they look like they are clicking as a team with a few new players coming in this year and Stringer finding some form

This week could not have been better for us and we managed to stuff is up. Classic Dees.

The crows wining was good for us
Tigers over GWS
Swans over North

Next two weeks for us are massive, two wins and we will play finals 100%

The crows wining was good for us
Tigers over GWS
Swans over North

Next two weeks for us are massive, two wins and we will play finals 100%
i disagree, but it’s all down to chance really. Only certain thing is that this week is must win. We lose this week, we don’t play finals. Simple as that. This week is critical.

i disagree, but it’s all down to chance really. Only certain thing is that this week is must win. We lose this week, we don’t play finals. Simple as that. This week is critical.
Well it just means if we lose this week, we've gotta go win in Perth and beat Geelong/Radelaide. Its not curtains but if you can't beat the dogs at home, we aren't exactly a good side.

The #BradburyPlan sits at 1/1 this week, your remaining key matches:

Brisbane d. Hawthorn
Gold Coast d. Essendon
Richmond d. GWS
Collingwood d. West Coast (though unlikely to affect us either way)
Sydney d. North (highly important)
Freo d. Port

The best result for us is the teams outside the 8 to keep losing. Geelong losing was good for our potential ladder position, but puts more pressure underneath us from Adelaide. Adelaide have a soft run home too.

Everything is in our hands - we just need to keep winning. I just want to make finals, good ladder position is nice, but simply making it is much more important to me. Having said that, would hate to play an away elimination final.

I more meant the games against Adelaide and Geelong, especially Geelong that is a genuine 8 point game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, overall some excellent viewing of matches this weekend! Apart from Giants and Essendon a very satisfactory outcome.

Run home for all the clubs 4-12 (Top 3 are locked for finals IMO):

Swans:
Essendon A
Pies H
Demons A
GWS A
Hawks H

Port:
Dogs A
Crows A
Eagles H
Pies A
Essendon H

GWS:
Saints H
Carlton A
Crows H
Swans H
Demons A

Us:
Adelaide A
Suns H
Swans H
Eagles A
GWS H

Hawks:
Freo A
Bombers H
Cats H
Saints A
Swans A

Cats:
Lions H
Tigers A
Hawks A
Freo H
Suns H

North:
Eagles H
Lions A
Dogs H
Crows A
Saints A

Essendon:
Swans H
Hawks A
Saints H
Tigers A
Port A

Adelaide:
Demons H
Port H
GWS A
North H
Carlton A

Brief thoughts on the neutral teams:
- This is ****ed. Swans/GWS/Demons/Hawks/Crows/Bombers all play 3 other teams in this group in the run home, Port play 2
- Geelong are a lock for 13 wins, three bottom 6 sides at home means they can lose to Hawthorn and Richmond and still make it comfortably
- GWS should also make it, 2 points clear in the 8 and they'll flog Saints/Blues then just have to win 1 of the remaining 3. Won't be surprised if they win all 5 and charge into the 4
- North lowkey have a very good run home but need to bank the 3 they should win and knock either the Eagles or Hawks off. If North beat the Eagles this week they should get 13
- Hawks run is actually pretty tricky, beating Freo over there isn't easy. Their only obvious win at this stage is the Saints, but you'd have them favourite against the Bombers
- Crows/Bombers will find it hard with difficult draws but if the Crows win 2 of their next 3 I'd almost back them to hit 13 wins. Problem is both Crows and Bombers are sitting on 99% so they just about HAVE to win 14 to make it

Brief thought on us:
- I have a horrible feeling it is going to come down to the round 23 game...

Run home for all the clubs 4-12 (Top 3 are locked for finals IMO):

Swans:
Essendon A
Pies H
Demons A
GWS A
Hawks H

Port:
Dogs A
Crows A
Eagles H
Pies A
Essendon H

GWS:
Saints H
Carlton A
Crows H
Swans H
Demons A

Us:
Adelaide A
Suns H
Swans H
Eagles A
GWS H

Hawks:
Freo A
Bombers H
Cats H
Saints A
Swans A

Cats:
Lions H
Tigers A
Hawks A
Freo H
Suns H

North:
Eagles H
Lions A
Dogs H
Crows A
Saints A

Essendon:
Swans H
Hawks A
Saints H
Tigers A
Port A

Adelaide:
Demons H
Port H
GWS A
North H
Carlton A

Brief thoughts on the neutral teams:
- This is ******. Swans/GWS/Demons/Hawks/Crows/Bombers all play 3 other teams in this group in the run home, Port play 2
- Geelong are a lock for 13 wins, three bottom 6 sides at home means they can lose to Hawthorn and Richmond and still make it comfortably
- GWS should also make it, 2 points clear in the 8 and they'll flog Saints/Blues then just have to win 1 of the remaining 3. Won't be surprised if they win all 5 and charge into the 4
- North lowkey have a very good run home but need to bank the 3 they should win and knock either the Eagles or Hawks off. If North beat the Eagles this week they should get 13
- Hawks run is actually pretty tricky, beating Freo over there isn't easy. Their only obvious win at this stage is the Saints, but you'd have them favourite against the Bombers
- Crows/Bombers will find it hard with difficult draws but if the Crows win 2 of their next 3 I'd almost back them to hit 13 wins. Problem is both Crows and Bombers are sitting on 99% so they just about HAVE to win 14 to make it

Brief thought on us:
- I have a horrible feeling it is going to come down to the round 23 game...

Yeah it doesnt look good for us and could be the last round like last year which generally wont go our way

Bombers v Swans - better if bombers win, they’re much less likely to make the finals than Sydney are

Richmond vs Collingwood - tigers win but doesn’t affect us too much unless we somehow go for top 4

Cats vs lions - obviously lions

GWS vs saints - saints are zero chance but a win helps us

GC vs Carlton - zero impact on us but don’t want Carlton to hit 2 wins

North vs eagles - eagles please, North can still make finals if they get up here

Dogs vs port - like GWS I dont see us getting near catching port but a dogs win again helps us

Freo vs hawks - this is the one we need, Ive got geelong reaching 13 wins comfortably so Hawthorn are our main threat to take our spot. Need them to basically lose every game

Sydney is the one we want to keep losing now they have Collingwood, melbourne, Giants and hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back