• Eddie's long shorts have been pantsed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares, anything West of Horsham is irrelevant

• Adelaide is the best holiday destination in the world

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hearing all sorts of surprising stories coming out of the Crowbots of disquiet and disharmony and displeasure and a lot of other disses. Can anyone shed some light on what's happening in West Horsham, I'm really worried about Tex Walker.

"s**t club, no history" sums it up quite easily :thumbsu:

qP0rIICc_400x400.png

Tex is a big baby with big stupid ears and he's having a tanty.

If you were a talented kid, how much would you be hoping not to be drafted by Crows cos it means either a life sentence in Adelaide or, if you want to leave, being branded a campaigner forever.

I'm hearing all sorts of surprising stories coming out of the Crowbots of disquiet and disharmony and displeasure and a lot of other disses. Can anyone shed some light on what's happening in West Horsham, I'm really worried about Tex Walker.
I wouldn't worry too much about Tex. He's a man now and can stance. Also has stocked up on cling wrap for his face and some stress relief.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex is a big baby with big stupid ears and he's having a tanty.

If you were a talented kid, how much would you be hoping not to be drafted by Crows cos it means either a life sentence in Adelaide or, if you want to leave, being branded a campaigner forever.
Right on the money here Leo- they are sullying their reputation. They may think they are drawing "a line in the sand" but they are most likely perpetuating the 'leaver' phenomenon.

Removing Leaver’s results from all and any voting on their BnF night was pretty pathetic and I reckon Tex would’ve been quite vocal in getting it done too.

No one wants to play in a rotting culture like that for a flog who reserved an extra seat on Jetstar for “his own personal” premiership cup. :$

They really are the toddler-tantrum club of the AFL. I don't remember any branding of Eddie Betts as a 'traitor' when they outbid Carlton for his services.

Removing Leaver’s results from all and any voting on their BnF night was pretty pathetic and I reckon Tex would’ve been quite vocal in getting it done too.

No one wants to play in a rotting culture like that for a flog who reserved an extra seat on Jetstar for “his own personal” premiership cup. :$

Sounds like Tex and his cronies bullied poor old McGovern into staying and though they could try the same trick on Lever.
hate to imagine the sort of 'hazing' rituals for new recruits tex and co dream up. Frat boys with the same hairvcuts

Two problems with your story there Cheffy.
1. He wasn't removed from any voting, he polled votes from the 17 games he played.
2. Do you really think the players book their own flights and seats? Maybe at Geelong, but I'd say most clubs do that via their administration. And if you use quotation marks, it should be a quote, not a fiction piece. That's why they are called quotation marks.

Sounds like Tex and his cronies bullied poor old McGovern into staying and though they could try the same trick on Lever.
hate to imagine the sort of 'hazing' rituals for new recruits tex and co dream up. Frat boys with the same hairvcuts
I guess Jake will cop their wrath next year but can’t wait to see what JJ will say about him in the press.

It’s possible but I don’t reckon Lever can win a Brownlow in 2018 so there goes half of Jenkins’ usual ‘sledge’ right away.

You reckon he’d be daft enough to pull out the “coulda been a premiership player if he’d stayed with us” doozy again next year tho..? :oops:

Back