• Eddie's long shorts have been pantsed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares, anything West of Horsham is irrelevant

• Adelaide is the best holiday destination in the world

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What's got into the Crows? Why change the bait on the choke hook? We're catching quite a few frothers and it's sticking in their collective craws.....in other words, choking! Similar to the GF choke by the Crowies....repetition and straw clutching posts from a couple of raving sooks in particular...they know who they are and should be embarassed by their petulant claptrap and child-like emotional illiteracy.

That's it, piss poor Avatug, **** off until you can come up with something funny. Boring anal punching crow.
s**t deflecting there Pillo Biter:poo: ...the stench of Nelso is written all over it.
pillowbiter.jpg

s**t deflecting there Pillo Biter:poo: ...the stench of Nelso is written all over it.
pillowbiter.jpg
Good to see you bring up your fascination with biting pillows again.

You know the more you bring it up, the more it is a dead giveaway that it is a fetish of yours :oops:

You going to throw in a few bucks to sponsor Jake Lever, at a good club and AA nominated. Sure thing now for higher honors. LOL.

President Donald Trump has stated that they should capture Kim Jong-un and hide him somewhere where he can't do any damage. After the massive GF choke, it has been suggested that the Adelaide Crows forward line would be a good spot!

Last edited:
You’ve missed The NelsoWillo show, and Slummer and OneGreatFarkwit clamouring over themselves to be the first to like their dribble and now we have to put up with a red headed step child in uggboots who has fled the Hawk threads because he’s been pwned again:'( How’s that sponsor going?
Like I care what you and your fellow Cocksmokers in here spank off about. We've got sponsors and 50,000+members....... I'll give it a few more weeks until your fellow Shitadaliens start to melt over Sloane.......

Like I care what you and your fellow Cocksmokers in here spank off about. We've got sponsors and 50,000+members....... I'll give it a few more weeks until your fellow Shitadaliens start to melt over Sloane.......
Ah its nice to have you back Melty Mcmelty hand.
You obviously missed where Ive stated Sloane has gone already you blistered handed far quit.
Not before he tears the Paer 2 more new ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its yours Pillo 17 not mine...s**t try again though...pwned:rolleyes:
You really do need help with your obsession about pillow biting.

Pawned how dumbass?

You are too gutless to take the bet as you know that am I not Willo.

The only one being pawned in here is yourself and you are too dumb to realise it. :D

Ah its nice to have you back Melty Mcmelty hand.
You obviously missed where Ive stated Sloane has gone already you blistered handed far quit.
Not before he tears the Paer 2 more new ones.
Blah blah blah....All this talk of pillows you’ve been on about:eek: It must be time to change your covers after dry humping it over the last few months.

You really do need help with your obsession about pillow biting.

Pawned how dumbass?

You are too gutless to take the bet as you know that am I not Willo.

The only one being pawned in here is yourself and you are too dumb to realise it. :D
Blah blah blah....All this talk of pillows you’ve been on about:eek: It must be time to change your covers after dry humping it over the last few months.

So you flogs can use all the nicknames when it suits you but as soon as I do you melt:rolleyes:....like your team under pressure
cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

And here I thought only Duff3 and Foster had glass hearts:D

So you flogs can use all the nicknames when it suits you but as soon as I do you melt:rolleyes:....like your team under pressure
cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

And here I thought only Duff3 and Foster had glass hearts:D
Just come out of the closet, we all know you want to :)

Malcolm Blight has confessed to cheating by having the runner mic'd up so that Blighty could speak directly to him from the coaches box. Was found out eventually. You really should give back your 2 premierships from last century. #cheatingagainandagain
Oh dear .. A bloody Crow coach cheating and being found out.. Who would have thought that ..
Well it does confirm .. crows are bloody cheats ..:D

Back