Whats happening in Bendigo cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

The Talking Goat said:
So friends, are we going to have a cricket season this year. Is there much happening on the cricket scene yet?

Hetherington to Golden Square is certainly a handy rumour.

huntly north shouldnt threatin the flag this year. However, ash woodcock is still trying to get huntly north on the right track.
they have a new pace bowler who can be expensive, but is quicker than anyone going around in the BDCA from what ive seen. trust me, thats quick. also 16 year old youn gun ashley gray has gone to HNB, will be the opening batsmen, made over 800 runs in the under 17 comp last year, and couldnt make the As for Square, They will regret this. He also made 99 in an A grade practice match two or three weeks ago.
HNB also should have a very strong under 17 side this season, with Ash Gray and Nicholas Arthur likely to be playing in the side. Them aside they also have future A grade batsmen. 3 to 4 years and they will be a force.

season 07/08 isn't far away, which teams r the ones to beat?? any big improvers this year
buccs will be hard to beat i would say, to much depth in their batting and bowling, most teams would love to have a spinner, they have 2! if matty pin has a good season, and we know behrens will they will be unstopable. burns to flat will help there cause of a finals appearance you would think.:)

buccs have lost openin bowler schmidt through a shoulder reconstruction for the season i have heard, but apparently balic is as fit as ever. dunno what possesed him to get fit tho. good effort. eaglehawk have also had many players come back.

buccs have lost openin bowler schmidt through a shoulder reconstruction for the season i have heard, but apparently balic is as fit as ever. dunno what possesed him to get fit tho. good effort. eaglehawk have also had many players come back.
how will teams like sandhurst, maristians, white hills and strathfieldsaye go?? have they any recruits to speak of?

the only thing i heard from all those teams is that opening bowler irwin has retired. im not sure if this is 100 percent true. but if it all is, then buccs and marisitians have some big holes to fill for new a grade opening bowlers.

schmidt will be back in december, but smally will miss the season.:(

so who are the players coming back to e/hawk?? heard that their young blokes are concerntrating on football and have lost n.o'neill to the dragons
lincoln mcrae is back there and he is supposed to be bringin mates with him. who is n oneill? a grade player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JEFF THOMPSON
thomson1.jpg

Come and enjoy some stories from the Cricket Pitch, and beyond!
A must see event, for all Cricket, and Sporting Fans alike!

Appearing at the St Arnaud Sporting Club
Tuesday 20th November, Starting 7:30 SHARP!
Signed Memorabilia available on the night

To Book or Enquire, Speak to Bruce, at SPORTFIRST ST ARNAUD
PH (03) 5495 1283 OR 0407 951 945
During Business Hours
TELL YOUR MATES!!
_1134848_thomson300.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back