What's on your mind SFA? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering if Clarke would be upset that Filf robbed him of the chance to continue one of the best contributions he's made to the league...
Already been a second version.

Thankfully, I don't have to wonder anymore.

Not listening to you again, or sleeping tonight.

Whoops my bad.

I meant to say that I had just read it, but now looking back i made it sound like I was telling others to read it.

English is a such a strange language

Knew something bad would happen so just scrolled to the bottom. Headphones are sitting on my desk but I still heard the noise and shat myself.

I was wearing headphones whilst reading it.

I do not recommend it....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if I wanna click it or not...

You definitely do. Just make sure you wear headphones or else it wont make much sense. you need to be able to hear the voices in each individual ear

Pushbikes and their riders. Now when I was young and a pushbike rider, we were taught to respect cars and trucks and keep out of their way...a wise learning indeed. Then something happened. People started ranting and raving about how pushbikes have rights too, and then bowing to pressure the world decided that cars should respect pushbikes as the alpha force on the roads, allowing them space to ride two abreast and giving them a 1.5 metre buffer(at least in QLD). I just wonder if the law-makers in their wisdom ever bothered to learn the laws of physics, because something does not seem right. A twenty plus tonne heavy vehicle, needing the whole lane, coming around a blind bend and in front him, two skinny spandexed cyclists, riding abreast and oblivious to the world. On the right lane is another twenty plus tonne beast coming from the opposite direction...so no crossing the lane here. Let's see...a truck weighing over twenty tonnes at about 55 KpH, distance about twenty metres...the drivers reaction time...hmmm, quite a gamble isn't it? An another un-needed pressure on the roads. I'm I Dont Care, and this is what grinds my gears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back