What's on your mind SFA? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

:D Good choice! šŸ‘ The Steelers have always been a hard working team. Real blue collar, just like the city, so everyone loves them. I don't follow football as closely living here in Australia, and it has lost a lot of its appeal after the national anthem incident and the spoiled/whiney players' tantrums. :rolleyes: And the players pretty much can't do anything else in life.

I admire the AFL players for their preparation for life after sports. They are still regular people. :) My husband spotted Saverio Rocca having a coffee at the market and pointed him out to me. I inquired if it really was him - all excited, you know. But then when I turned around (after looking for a pen and paper in my purse to ask for an autograph), he was walking away - at least a head and shoulders taller than anyone else. I knew it was him! haha You'd hardly ever see a well-known athlete with the regular folk back home. The AFL has got something special. I hope it never stops. :)

And absolutely - GO PENS!!! :penguin:
Not sure how you could look at the 31 NHL teams and not pick the Penguins

I feel free. But are we free now or have always been.
Give an example of what pure freedom is where youā€™re in your state and nothing can touch you..
For me right now itā€™s about three fingers of scotch and putting on echoes.
When I paint I feel free from all my worries A797BAD6-74A6-4C64-BCA6-2C9CA3E962EC.jpeg

How do you think different animals process mortality, if at all?

How do you think different animals process mortality, if at all?
Most female spiders try and kill their male counterpart after fornication.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back