Family & Relationships What's the best date you have ever been on and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm
Most my first dates are at bars because I feel a couple of drinks loosens you up a bit and you can be more yourself
Around this time last year met a chick on Tinder date and decide to have a drink on Brunswick St. One of the rare cases that look better than her photos. Conversation came easy and like someone alluded to before it didn't feel like a job interview. Both ended up way too drunk with her sucking my dick in one of the smaller side streets at around 1am

Saw her for another month or 2 and actually liked her a bit but it was clear in the end that she wasn't over her ex who was a pro boxer or something not that I follow boxing

Hmmm
Most my first dates are at bars because I feel a couple of drinks loosens you up a bit and you can be more yourself
Around this time last year met a chick on Tinder date and decide to have a drink on Brunswick St. One of the rare cases that look better than her photos. Conversation came easy and like someone alluded to before it didn't feel like a job interview. Both ended up way too drunk with her sucking my dick in one of the smaller side streets at around 1am

Saw her for another month or 2 and actually liked her a bit but it was clear in the end that she wasn't over her ex who was a pro boxer or something not that I follow boxing
I've never heard of anyone getting their dick sucked on a first date south of the river. Take em to the inner north if that's what you want.

The first date I ever went on.

Was invited by a very Christian class mate to dinner and Bible reading at her house, but when I showed up there were like eight girls there and just me the only guy. The bible reading occurred, I went along with it, an experience, but it was all a rouse as it turned into a Rainbow Party.

My last couple of nights on a month long trip, in LA.
It's just after Prince died so a mate takes myself and a friend who also hopped across from Mebourne to some underground speak-easy themed bar with Alicia Keys' horn section and John Mayer's guitarist, with a freaky funky type keyboardist band leader who looks like he modeled for the band puppets on the Muppetts.

Meet an Israeli girl, shares a bit of her life story (just moved to LA, ultra-marathon runner, modelling contract with Unde Armour) agree to catch up the next day noting this will be my first (and possibly only) chance to ever say I was dating a professional model (14 years younger as well). I delayed her by a couple of hours as a friend surprised us with Dodgers tickets, I took her for cocktails at a bar near my AirBnB and pretended I knew the bar staff simply because I was chatting to the cocktail dude a day earlier and he made an outstanding Old Fashioned.

We were inseparable for the next 36 hours until I had to hop on a flight back to Melbourne and re-start life as a two-job guy with a baby due a month later. It was a last hurrah of all care, no responsibility and we chatted daily* on the phone as we were very much enamored with each other.

* for about 3 weeks.

Was invited by a very Christian class mate to dinner and Bible reading at her house, but when I showed up there were like eight girls there and just me the only guy. The bible reading occurred, I went along with it, an experience, but it was all a rouse as it turned into a Rainbow Party.

Sure it did.

Boring

Are you on drugs or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We walked around the city at dusk. There was bagpipers leaving council Christmas party and I asked them to play for her. She never seen them before. On a street corner we stood getting a personal jam for free.

My favourite instrument

Then we passed by Christmas carol's in the mall where a very classy lady was singing some beautiful tunes.

We headed west at sunset and watched that by the parklands before a possum frollicked around us

There was magic everywhere.
You watched some possums f*ck on a date? Got to give you points for originality I guess.

I'm only scratching the surface of stories. Boy, could I tell you stories.
For instance....

Took this girl to a plush restaurant. Had always had a physical crush on her. But during the dinner, talking, I realized I had no mental/spiritual chemistry with her. She was dull, self-centered, small-minded, etc. Even tho I'm a man, a real man, I prefer there some non-physical connection. Didn't want to just fck her for the sake of a fck.

Anyway, during dinner, another young couple like us entered and sat at a table near us. The woman facing me. Thru the dinner my eyes kept wandering to her because I was eavesdropping on their conversations. It was ironic. Her date was a knucklehead like my date, while the woman was bright, interesting, and schweppervesent like me. Often my date would say, "what did I say that was so funny", not realizing i was actually listening to the other woman talking and not her.

Long story short....the woman started noticing me too. Suggestive gestures from the both of us. We both pretended to go to the bathroom, excused ourselves. There, I took her hand and told her "let's ditch our dates right now and go someplace for a drink". She said that would he too mean, she'll finish out her date as promised. I said no sweat, and we said instead let's just meet up at so and so place on such and such day/time.

Days went by and I went to the designated place and waited. I got there too early. While I was waiting tho, some "chick" sat near me at the bar and we started chatting. It didn't take long before I had her laughing , wet, and ready to throw her legs around my face. I checked my watch and my date was about 5 mins late. I thought fck it, so I grabbed the girls hand and as we walked to the front door, I saw my date finally arriving, boy she looked beautiful. s**t. So I pulled the girl by the hand back the other way, quickly escaping out the back door before that date could see me.

I took that girl on the hood of her car in the alley way, cleaned myself up, gave her my number told her to go, we'll catch up, fixed up my hair and clothes and walked back inside and apologized to my date for being 20 minutes late. She was totally cool. Ended up back at her place, a fling that lasted a few months before I had to leave town once again on a midnight train

For instance....

Took this girl to a plush restaurant. Had always had a physical crush on her. But during the dinner, talking, I realized I had no mental/spiritual chemistry with her. She was dull, self-centered, small-minded, etc. Even tho I'm a man, a real man, I prefer there some non-physical connection. Didn't want to just fck her for the sake of a fck.

Anyway, during dinner, another young couple like us entered and sat at a table near us. The woman facing me. Thru the dinner my eyes kept wandering to her because I was eavesdropping on their conversations. It was ironic. Her date was a knucklehead like my date, while the woman was bright, interesting, and schweppervesent like me. Often my date would say, "what did I say that was so funny", not realizing i was actually listening to the other woman talking and not her.

Long story short....the woman started noticing me too. Suggestive gestures from the both of us. We both pretended to go to the bathroom, excused ourselves. There, I took her hand and told her "let's ditch our dates right now and go someplace for a drink". She said that would he too mean, she'll finish out her date as promised. I said no sweat, and we said instead let's just meet up at so and so place on such and such day/time.

Days went by and I went to the designated place and waited. I got there too early. While I was waiting tho, some "chick" sat near me at the bar and we started chatting. It didn't take long before I had her laughing , wet, and ready to throw her legs around my face. I checked my watch and my date was about 5 mins late. I thought fck it, so I grabbed the girls hand and as we walked to the front door, I saw my date finally arriving, boy she looked beautiful. s**t. So I pulled the girl by the hand back the other way, quickly escaping out the back door before that date could see me.

I took that girl on the hood of her car in the alley way, cleaned myself up, gave her my number told her to go, we'll catch up, fixed up my hair and clothes and walked back inside and apologized to my date for being 20 minutes late. She was totally cool. Ended up back at her place, a fling that lasted a few months before I had to leave town once again on a midnight train

Did you used to read the reader letters section in Penthouse?

Did you used to read the reader letters section in Penthouse?
I never thought things like this happen to guys like me, until I met Mercedes..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back