Discussion What's the best your clubs jumper has ever looked Since 2000?

FJGD folk,

I come to you today with a simple question:

What's the best your clubs jumper has ever looked?

Now for the sake of making this a bit more challenging, it has to be post 2000.

I want you to consider all matter of variables, template, colours and sponsor integration.

For example, you may say that the 2015 WC had the best colours and sponsors, but the template let's it down
Or you may say that the 2006 WC away was the best because it has a great template, collar and sponsor placement (even if the white piping wasn't your thing)

And share images!

mg_45681.jpg

dc09b9d4d57bf89dc51bb7e5f48d67873397d013.jpeg

I think the 2009 jumper was our best.

Nice yellow, very simple template, great V collar and two black based sponsors that looked really nice on the jumper

The 2017 jumper is close behind, but if we are being impartial here the green Bingle logo can't beat the black based one

I imagine the 2003 jumper will be popular though amongst Tigers

Best home look since 2000, O'Neills' 2020 kit.

V neck collar (sort of), hoops that go all the way around, colours that look right, white outline on numbers removed. No bibs, side panels, intrusive template designs.

g1sE7TY.jpg

Honorable mention to the 2008 away kit

JBjiulc.jpg

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Best home look since 2000, O'Neills' 2020 kit.

V neck collar (sort of), hoops that go all the way around, colours that look right, white outline on numbers removed. No bibs, side panels, intrusive template designs.

g1sE7TY.jpg

Honorable mention to the 2008 away kit

JBjiulc.jpg
I agree, everything just worked in the 2020 kit. Big fan of the way the sponsors approached it!

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
iu

It's hard to go past our 2000 jumper. Not just because of the year we had, it's also got a great sponsor placement and is one of the neatest versions of our jumper with a good sash width and positioning right over the shoulder.

65c0d4e89880bd80c5529f91e1806d8e

I have to give a special mention to our 2016 jumper. Even with the super straight sash and thick black stitching going through the side, I think it looked really nice. It had the perfect shade and hue of red, not too light, not too dark. Our ISC red the next year looked a bit orange depending on the light. The cut of the jumper fits really nicely, the piping on the collar is nice and subtle unlike our 2022 version and the Fujitsu logo has no box around it and fits perfectly in the sash.

iu

It's hard to go past our 2000 jumper. Not just because of the year we had, it's also got a great sponsor placement and is one of the neatest versions of our jumper with a good sash width and positioning right over the shoulder.

65c0d4e89880bd80c5529f91e1806d8e

I have to give a special mention to our 2016 jumper. Even with the super straight sash and thick black stitching going through the side, I think it looked really nice. It had the perfect shade and hue of red, not too light, not too dark. Our ISC red the next year looked a bit orange depending on the light. The cut of the jumper fits really nicely, the piping on the collar is nice and subtle unlike our 2022 version and the Fujitsu logo has no box around it and fits perfectly in the sash.
I always thought the 2003 era jumper with the 3 sponsor was the best

Back